𝐈𝐱. 𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐞

𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐞

𝐏𝐮𝐫𝐞

Warning - I tried writing smut, 😌

"Helaena,she's given birth to twins" Rhaenyra states as Alyssa takes a seat down across from her mother.

"They didn't waste any time did they" Alyssa spoke up "Not even a month ago you had Aegon. What are there names"

"Jaehera and Jaehaerys. Your cousins"

"She's younger than I am, why would Alicent have her wed. And children"

"It's the way of marriage Alyssa" Rhaenyra states "One day you will perform your marriage duties as well"

"And If I don't"

"Alyssa you need to have an heir. Carry our line on"

"I know that" Alyssa sighs "I think I should go see Ophi"

"You've spent most of your time with her, since you stopped archery"

"I told you Mother I want to be a dragon rider like our ancestors" Alyssa snaps getting up from where she was seated "You know my bond with her is strong. And I want that to remain"

"A dragon and rider's bond cannot break unless one dies Alyssa. You don't need to spend everyday with your dragon"

"I don't think that," Alyssa admits, walking away from the couch and heading for the doors.

"You don't?"

"Aegon the conqueror wouldn't have ever become king of the seven kingdoms by himself. His and his sisters' dragons were what helped him."

"I know about our family's history, Sweet girl. I don't need your reminding me"

"Our dragons could snap on us mother. They don't need us commanding them around" Alyssa explains "I treat her like she trees me. Ophi and I are equals. I love her and she loves me. And I intend to keep our bond strong"

"Then you are more Targaryen then most of us" Rhaenyra smiles softly.

************************************

"Skorkydoso glaesā" (How are you) Alyssa asked Ophi as Ophi raised her head from were she was laying " Īlva bond iksis iā kostōba mēre ao gīmigon, nyke dont intend va leaving ao inkot mirre skoriot" ( Our bond is a strong one you know, I don't intend on leaving you behind anywhere)

Ophi let out a small growl as Alyssa leaned her head against the side of Ophus. Ophi moved her head and leaned into Alyssas "Skori mazeman toliot hae dāria. Kesan gaomagon lēda ao rȳ ñuha paktot" (When I take over as Queen. I will do with you at my side)

************************************

Alyssa walked along the halls of dragonstone castle untill she got to her brothers Chambers. Alyssa didn't knock as she walked in and found one of the lady's with Joffrey.