𝐕𝐢𝐢. 𝐀𝐞𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫

𝐀𝐞𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫

𝐀𝐞𝐠𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫

"Sister" Jace came barging into his sister's chambers as she got up from her bed.

"Jacaerys what is is" Alyssa snaps "You know not to barge into my chambers"

"Mothers had the babe"

"What when, why wasn't I told" She snaps walking to her brother.

"Daemon just announced it to Luke and I" Jace admits "We have another brother"

"A boy"

Jace nods his head looking up at his sister "Uncle says his name is Aegon"

"Of course it is" Alyssa rolls her eyes "Is mother fine"

"I think so all Luke and I know is that we have another brother"

"Come why don't we go see Joffrey"

"I want to meet Aegon," Jace snaps.

"Then you do that Jace but i'm going to go and train"

"Your doing archery Again" Jace smiles knowing the last time his sister had did archery was with there father.

"I need someway to defend myself don't I"

"Your really good at archery. We both know that" Jace states "Let me come with you"

"No no. You go meet our new brother, tell mother I shall see her later"

"Are you sure you don't want any company Alyssa"

"Jace I use to only train with Father. Ill be fine myself"

"Ok I'll tell mother you will see her later then"

"Thank you"

************************************

"Jace, where is your sister?" Rhaenyra muttered as she sat up on the couch.

"She went away to do some archery," Jace states as Daemon walks in.

"The maids say our boy is asleep," Daemon tells his wife then he looked down at Jace "Jacaerys I thought you said you were getting your sister"

"Alyssas busy, Aegon will be up soon though" Rhaenyra spoke "Why don't you go fetch Lucerys and your cousins"

"Do you want me to try to get Alyssa again?" Jace questions.

"No, allow her some peace. She won't be doing archery long anyways. She never did when Harwin trained her"

Daemon waits for Jace to leave before speaking up "He taught her Archery"

"Yes, it was the only time the two spent together" Rhaenyra admits "She hasn't done it in ages"

"She knew all along that Harwin Strong was her father"

"Jace knew he wasn't Laenors son so he went to Alyssa. And then Alyssa went to me. And I told them both the truth"

"I'll get her, She should be here with the rest of us" Daemon states.

"Daemon, it's been ten moons since driftmark. She's changed and I fear I wont get my sweet daughter back. She would have never harmed Aemond or threatened Alicent. Something in her as changed"

"Rhaenyra I'll speak to her and She will be back here at your side within time"

"Why bother to try. She won't listen"

"Her mothers just given birth I'm sure with some convincing she will listen"

"Thank you"

************************************

"Dracarys" Alyssa shouted as Ophi listened to her rider and burnt the wooden bow that laid on the beach's sand. Alyssa watched as the bow turned into dust and mixed in with the sand. She looked at her pale blue beast and smiled softly. She used to love doing archery, but that wasn't her anymore. She didn't want to do anything that reminded her of those who she had lost.

Alyssa now wanted a family of her own, she wanted to have children one day. But she didn't know who she would marry. She always thought that she would wed someone that had little power. A man that couldn't take her or her mothers claim from them.

But was that even possible? Men were more powerful than women even if She was Targaryen by blood. Her husband could have ehr head then he could have the throne. The only thing keeping Alyssa safe was her dragon Ophi. But even she couldn't be around Alyssa every hour of every day.

Alyssa was snapped out of her phaze as she heard a growl come from her dragon. Alyssa looked around as she saw her uncle walking along the beach. Ophi who still didn't know the man fully knew he held the blood of the dragon. So wouldn't harm him, but she also knew anyone even Alyssa's own blood could harm her.

Daemon stopped a few feet away from the strong and her dragon. Both Daemon and Alyssa's dragon waited for her to give a command to Ophi. Ophi kept her glare on Daemon. If he took any step closer she would be a threat to the man.

Alyssa also glared at him as she looked up at her dragon "Jikagon rest, everything iksis sȳz ophi" (Go rest, everything is fine Ophi)

Ophi immediately reacted to the command spready her pale blue wings and taking off into the sky. She respected her rider and Alyssa respected her dragon. Their bond was just like Syraxs and Rhaenyras.

Alyssa then looked back at her uncle "Daemon skoros issi ao doing kesīr" (Daemon what are you doing here)

Daemon didn't know if he heard the strong right as she said his name. It was the first time the girl had greeted him by his name instead of uncle. But then she said it again.

"Daemon I'll call her back if you want me to" Alyssa joked as Daemon met her eyes.

"Your mother has just given birth, Alyssa" Daemon Spoke up.

"I heard you have a son, congratulations are in order. Are they not"

Daemon knew she was playing with him. But he didn't know why she was doing it.

"Niece" He warns her as Alyssa smirks slightly.

"Im her heir you know, your blood will never take the throne" Alyssa stated "I shall rule A Targaryen but our bloodline is not pure anymore Daemon. Grandsire brought Hightowers into our family and my mother brought Strong blood"

"That means nothing" Daemon snaps taking a step forward "Baela and Rhaena"

"And they will wed will they not, as I will. Our bloodline will only stay pure by that boy you've had"

"So you're telling me your ready to marry outside of our family, have a man claim what is yours"

"My mother did just that" Alyssa reminds him as she begins to walk by him. Daemon snatches her arm, keeping her back. Alyssa frowns as daemon leans down to her.

"Your not a fool like her though are you Zaldrītsos" (Little dragon)

Alyssa shaked her head as Daemon gave her one last look before moving his hands to cup her face and pulling her into a kiss. Alyssa didn't panic as she melted into the kiss. Daemon was slow and gentle, kissing her in a lovingly way till he pulled away from her.

His hands still on her face as he made her look at him. He thought he had crossed a line. He knew he did but when Alyssa gently moved his hands from her face she didn't look or walk away. Instead she gave him a small smile.

It felt odd but right To Alyssa. She enjoyed it.

Daemon smiled softly as he once again eliminates the space between them. He kisses her slowly once more savouring each second. 

An- Ahh I love Daemon and Alyssa together drama on its way though, especially if i do give alyssa a child before the dance.