𝐗𝐱𝐢𝐯. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐬

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐬

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐬

Alyssa meant what she said, she was not going to sit around and wait. Wait for the greens to take more from her.

She broke when she lost Luke, she had burnt down king's landing. No one knew just how far the princess would go.

And no one wanted to find out. As it was just her brother she lost.

There was one person who Alyssa would protect with her life and die for, that was her son. Her sweet boy Baelon.

Aemond was at harrenhal, no one had seen Helaena since she lost her son and Aegon well Aegon's dragon hardly survived Rook's rest. So Alyssa would take king's landing today with or without her mothers help.

************************************

Alyssas eyes were on her son as she watched Baelon play with a wooden dragon. By day's end she would either have kingslanding or die trying to get it.

Either way she would make sure Baelon was safe, here on dragonstone far from the upcoming war.

"He shall be fine" She heard a voice as turned to her right.

"All I have ever done was for him" Alyssa whispered "And I know you have did the same for me"

Rhaenyra sighs as she nods her head "Alyssa you are my only daughter, my sweet girl. The old you would have never done any of this"

"I burnt kings landing down to send those vile greens a warning"

"And what of Daemon Alyssa, why him"

"It was not planned"

"Did he force you"

"You think he would do that, he is your husband"

"And yet he has not only taken my daughter to bed, but had a bast-"

"Do not use that word on Baelon mother, not when you have had four of them" Alyssa snaps as Rhaenyra takes a step closer to her daughter "I'm taking kingslanding"

"Alyssa no"

"Either you help mother and get your throne, Or I shall take it for myself"

"You would betray your own mother"

"I am telling you my plans, no? You have a choice help or stay here and wage a war against me"

"What has happened to you, what happened to that sweet girl who would do anything for me. Who would spend all there time with there father"

"She died the minute he did"

Rhaenyra takes a step back as she looks her daughter up and down "I shall not cause anymore bloodshed Alyssa, if you do this you shall no longer be my daughter"

"If i do this and exceed then you must step down"

************************************

Daemon would help Alyssa take king's landing then he would hunt the one eyed prince down. And end him no matter what it took, he would have her on the throne. He would have his blood on the throne.

"Father you called on us" Baela spoke as she entered her fathers chambers at her sisters side.

"I plan on fighting" Daemon states "Your cousin is to try take king's landing"

"But what of Rhaenyra" Rhaena asks "She is our rightful queen surly she would not allow Alyssa to"

"That women"

"That woman is your wife and our queen"

"And yet Rhaena it is Alyssa who is doing everything to get kingslanding back" Baela snaps at her twin "Alyssa who avenged luke"

"She burnt it down, she is mad"

"The girl is grieving as we all are for the many people we have lost, but if she gets king's landing she will be Queen"

"Rhaenyra will stop her, no?" Rhaena questions as Daemon sighs.

"Rhaenyra will never harm Alyssa nor will I allow that to happen"

"So what do we do"

"I need you Baela to go with Alyssa and for You Rhaena to protect Baelon"

Baela shakes her head "I thought you said you are to go with her"

"Change of plans" Daemon mutters, he had to get rid of Aemond beforehand or he could end up running everything.

An - Short chapter to get back on track but we are nearing the end.........