𝐗𝐯𝐢. 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬

𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬

𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐬

It was dark as Alyssa walked around a throne room. One she recognised. She stood in the middle of the room as she met the iron throne. But it was not the iron throne she knew, it was not the throne Her grandsire sat on or that she would one day. Instead it was a much bigger one, a larger one.

The throne The very first Targaryen king seated on. Her ancestor Aegon the Conquer sat. The one he made out of a 1000 weapons of those who tried to take what was his.

Alyssa moved closer to the throne wanting to know what wa going on. What kind of dream was this and why was she having it. But before she could reach it everything went dark.

************************************

"Princess your mother is awaiting your arrival, the question of the prince's succession is starting soon"

Alyssa heard the voice as she got up quickly not thinking another second about the dream. Instead her mind went straight onto her son.

"Tell my mother I shall be ready soon I'll meet her in her apartments, But first I need you to bring Prince Baelon to me" Alyssa demanded.

"Of course my lady"

Alyssa didn't wait for any other lady's to come and help her dress. She quickly got into a blue Arryn dress, one like her mother wore many years ago. She kept her hair as it was and waited for her son.

************************************

Rhaenyra smiled softly when she saw her daughter walked in wearing her mother's house couler. Alyssa suited the Arryn blue.

"Mother" Alyssa smiles softly as Rhaenyra noticed Baelon.

"Why is he not with Joffrey" Rhaenyra speaks up.

"Mother said I could stay with her" Baelon smiles as Alyssa looks at her mother.

"Alyssa"

"Rhaenyra we spoke of this last night" Daemon joins the conversation as Baelon drops his mother's hand to go over to his father.

Rhaenyra nods her head slightly watching her grandson get picked up by Daemon.

Daemon holds his son tightly as he meets Alyssas glare.

"Perhaps Mother is right, Maybe he should just join Joffrey" Alyssa mutters.

"It's a better choice Alyssa" Rhaenyra adds.

"I want to stay with Mother and father" Baelon whined as Daemon chuckled slightly.

Rhaenyra sighs letting her daughter know she has given up.