𝐗𝐯𝐢𝐢. 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐀 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐀 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐀 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧

"Dohaeragon" (serve) Alyssa repeated "Say it slowly sweet dragon, remember how good you did at driftmark" Baelon didn't hesitate to repeat after his mother. He may be a four,nearly five year old boy. But he knew how to speak some high valyrian and the word Dohaeragon wasn't new to him.

Baelon nodded his head "Dohera- Dohaeragon"

"Sīr īlva valītsos gaomas gīmigon Valyrīha" (So our boy does know valyrian) Alyssa smirked as she knew the voice and saw Daemon at the doors watching the two.

"Kepa" (Father) Baelon yelled, making Daemon more proud.

"Stay here for me sweet dragon" Alyssa tells her, handing him a random book "Why don't you try reading again" as she gets up and walks over to Daemon. She pulls him to the side where their son couldn't hear their next conversation.

"His Valyrian is good" Daemon states "Vaemond Velaryon is dead. No one else will dare to question your brothers claim"

"Mother won't be happy" Alyssa mutters "But the man is were he belongs now"

"Something we both agree on"

"I have to get ready for dinner then do something" Alyssa admits as Daemon eyes her up and down.

"I think you look good in the Arryn blue"

"Mother thinks that as well. But I still have to talk to someone"

"Who"

Alyssa hesitates but decides to tell him "Grandsire wishes to have an audience with me and I don't wish to leave Baelon"

"Of course he does. And I know you don't want to leave his side"

"Daemon Baelon is in line for the iron throne. Perhaps my grandfather could to speak to him"

"Or he wishes to ask certain private things zaldrītsos" (Little dragon) Daemon snaps "Or tell and there are some things I do not wish our son hearing or you in the matter of facts"

"Then can you stay with Baelon" Alyssa suggests "Or You can both come"

Daemon smiles softly at both the offers "You go see my brother yourself, but whatever he says of me dont listen"

"I won't" Alyssa assures him placing a kiss on his cheek before waving at her son "Baelon hasn't. seen or heard anything of what you did to ser Vaemond death. So he will be fine with you Daemon"

************************************

Alyssa was welcomed into her grandfather's chambers as the doors shut behind her. She looked down and smiled as she saw the Sculpture of old Valyria Still sitting where it was seven years ago. She loved the building, she remembered the first time she saw it. It was around the same time he told her of Aegon's dream.