𝐱𝐢𝐯. 𝐏𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐜 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝐏𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐜 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝐏𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐜 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬

"Lēkia kesā gūrēñagon mēre tubis" (Brother you will learn one day) Alyssa declared walking around the table and placing a book down.

"I want to learn how to say every word perfectly" Jace snaps "You can"

"Because Grandsire taught me the moment I could speak"

"Then why didn't he teach me or Luke"

"Because you and Lucerys won't ever take the Iron throne" Alyssa snarls "Jace you will get there"

"Alyssa Even Your son can speak some High Valyrian"

"Don't bring Baelon into this Jacaerys" She warns her brother "Why don't you ask Mother to teach you some"

"Alyssa"

"I have to go and find Mother so I can get my son"

"Are you going to take Cregan Stark's offer?" Jace mutters up.

"H-how do you know about Lord Stark's offer"

"I overheard mother"

"Who else knows" Alyssa wanted to know "Jacaerys"

"I haven't told anyone, but do you really want to wed A stark"

"We aren't speaking about this"

"Fine at least tell me how driftmark was" Jace questions knowing Alyssa had made a trip to driftmark to help there grandmother out.

"Baela is well" Alyssa Grins "And Baelon loves Grandmother"

"That's good, i'll let you get to Mother. But Please think through the marriage idea again. I dont want you and Baelon being sent to the north because mothers stupidity"

"Jace watch"

"Fine, But mother is being stupid"

************************************

Baelon didn't wait a split second on running towards as Alyssa when she entered her mother's chambers.

Alyssa grins as She leans down and meets her son for a hug "My strong little dragon"

"Mother" Baelon smiles as Rhaenyra watchs from afar.

"Baelon why don't you try read one of my books while I talk to your mother" Rhaenyra spoke up as Alyssa let her son go and stood up.

She watched as Baelon listened to what Rhaenyra asked of him. He walked over to the couch and grabbed hold of a book.

"He doesn't know how to read properly yet Mother" Alyssa seeths meeting her mother's glare.

Rhaenyra sighs walking over to her daughter "Have you thought of the proposal from Lord Cregan"

"I have" Alyssa admits.