𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐚 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐨𝐫

"It has almost been a week and the greens have not made a move" Alyssa states "We could be doing something, instead of sitting around here"

"Alyssa we must remember the High towers have Vhagar" Rhaenyra spoke "We need to act with caution"

"We have lost someone already as they have." Corlys adds "Acting with caution is what me must continue to do"

"Why should we do nothing" Alyssa snaps "Mother why did you even call me to this"

"You are my heir Alyssa and your grandfather is my hand."

"Others would side with me" Alyssa mutters "We need to take the iron throne back Mother. You cannot just stay in the safety of these walls"

"Alyssa your mother is Queen" Corley's butted in as She rolled her eyes.

"And should she not take back what is hers before they make another move"

"The Queen has made the final say granddaughter, we will stay here until we are otherwise told to"

"Fine, But i wont say I told you so" Alyssa snarled as she looked at Rhaenyra "Can I leave"

"Of course you can"

************************************

"It's been a week Jacaerys, what if they have more on their side" Alyssa mutters.

"Alyssa Daemon had Our Aunts son murdered and then yo-"

"I never knew that he was going to do that, The only thing I did was warn Those Hightower cunts" Alyssa snaps "I would never want any harm to come to Helaena or her children. Or anyone innocent. I did not harm anyone"

"And yet they took our brother from us" Jace sighs "The north is on our side That I know."

"A stark never forgets a oath" Alyssa smiles softly "I am sure Lord Cregan will stand by us"

"Lord Cregan was more than willing to stand by both mother and you. He was rather welcoming"

"I'm sure he was"

Jace stops his sister as he looks at her "When we get the iron throne back you must wed Sister. As I will wed Baela"

"Do you wish to wed Baela?" Alyssa asks "Jacaerys, "You know I don't plan to wed. You don't need to either. Not know"

"I do not know what I want" Jace admits as he looks at Alyssa "All I know is I want to keep our family safe"

Alyssa sighs walking away from her brother as she thinks back to her conversation with Daemon. Daemon had not spoken to her since. It was clear Daemon had chosen Her mother. And Alyssa would move past it. Because all that mattered now was taking the iron throne even if she had to do it herself.