𝐈𝐈. 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐬

𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐬

𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐬

"We should be mourning his death" Jace snapped as he joined his sisters side at the edge of the ship.

"I wish we could. But we can't" Alyssa reminds her brother "Aunt Laena is who we must mourn"

"And what of her true father, does he not deserve the same right"

"Jace If we mourn him mothers claim can be taken from her"

"And yours" Jace sighs "I will try tonot mention him"

"Jace you not even two years younger then me. If I can do it so can you" Alyssa snaps as she looks at he brother "I'm sorry"

"I know you miss him as do I"

"Hey Atleast when we get to driftmark we get to meet our cousins"

"Rhaena and Baela"

"Indeed"

"Our uncles will be there as well"

"Yes but we also get to meet Our other uncle"

"True"

"Come let's get Lucerys before the ship docks"

************************************

Daemon watched from afar as ships docked at Driftmark beach. He hadn't seen any of his family in ten years. He hadn't met Rhaenyras children. To be fair he didn't care about Rhaenyras bastard children with Harwin.

All he cared about was seeing her again. His niece he was somewhat involved with. He had feeling for her yes and he still did after ten years. He watched as Alicent and viserys waked of the ship then he saw the cunt he hated most, Otto hightower.

As the greens walked ahead to make there way to driftmark the ship from dragonstone arrived.

He smiled softly ashe waited to see Rhaenyra. Laenor was the first one of the ship. He looked like a state. Which was normal for someone who had lost there baby sister.

Laenor waited at the end of the ship stairs as a young girl with true Targaryen features walked of.

Daemon looked at the girl and knew who she was. He thought Laena was joking around when she said Alyssa looked more Targaryen then any others.

He let his gaze on her as she looked up at for a slim second before turning back around to help Her mother.

Daemon just kept his eye on Alyssa not once turning to anyone else not even Rhaenyra. He couldn't.