𝐗𝐗𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐬

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐬

𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐬

"Mother" Alyssa yelled as Rhaenyra saw her daughter. It was clear Alyssa had either not slept or been up for a while. It was early morning. Rhaenyra had slept, but not for long. There was a war going on and something had happened. Something no one saw coming.

Rhaenyra didn't have time to speak with anyone, she had to find her husband and the two had to come up with some plan. But Alyssa was her daughter and she would not lose her in death or by pushing her away.

"Alyssa what are you doing wandering the castle this early" Rhaenyra finally answers as Alyssa stops a few feet away from her mother.

Alyssa looked her mother up and down and realised she had just gotten up. Something bad had happened. Alyssa had felt it since she awoke.

"Alyssa" Rhaenyra repeats her daughter's name as Alyssa shakes her head.

"Has Aegon dropped dead or has something else happened" Alyssa mutters as Rhaenyra stays quite "She didn't return safely did she"

"No Lord Stauton, his family and Rhaenys did not make it out alive"

"She had Meleys though, surly Meleys would have gotten Grandmother out alive"

"I have been told that yesterday Meley's head was carried through king's landing"

"They murdered not just Rhaenys but Meleys" Alyssa snaps "Criston Cole is head of the army is he not"

"I would not know" Rhaenyra admits "Alyssa I need to find Daemon and speak with him. But whatever you think you should do don't"

"I will do as I please, Do you not realise they will do anything now. Anything in their power. They killed Meleys, a dragon who could fight, one that could take an army on"

"And they have Vhagar Alyssa. Meleys took a good fight against Sunfyre. But they have Vhagar. And Vhagars rid-"

"Vhagars rider is nothing but a blind fool. And someone who I would happily feed to Ophi if given the chance" Alyssa declared "He does owe me a debt"

Rhaenyra walks over to Alyssa and sends her a frown "Alyssa I will not give the Hightowers another chance to take you from me. You put up a good fight against Aemond. You made it out alive but Luke did not."

"What are we going to do?" Alyssa whispers. "You need to do something before something else happens. We have lost Luke and Rhaenys mother"

"We are doing nothing. You will remain inside these castle walls and you will not talk to anyone unless it is your brother or son" Rhaenyra declares "I need you thinking right and to keep safe. Do you understand"

"I do" Alyssa lies as Rhaenyra places a soft kiss on her daughter's cheek.

"Everything is going to be fine Alyssa I swear it"