𝐗𝐯. 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

"Baelon come here" Alyssa laughed as her son ran to the other side of his bed.

Alyssa stops as she hears him let out a giggle. Baelon doesn't pay attention as Alyssa moves towards him"You can't catch me"

"A dragon always catches their prey my dragon" Alyssa whispers as she taps his shoulder and he turns around "Caught you didn't I My dragon"

Baelon nods his head as he keeps smiling "You won"

"I always win my dragon"

Alyssa hears the doors open as a lady walks in "My lady the prince Daemon has has asked for you.

"Of course Tell my uncle I shall come to him"

************************************

"You asked for me" Alyssa spoke up walking down to the beach "Why here"

"Baelon should begin training of some sorts" Daemon suggested turning around as Alyssa was now standing in front of him.

"Baelon will start his training when Joffrey does. Luke and Jace had eachother I want Joffrey to have someone to train with"

"And what of training with his dragon, you and him were at driftmark for six moons. I doubt the boy knows anything about dragons"

"Daemon you're forgetting who I am" Alyssa snaps "Baelon was at my side most of the time on driftmark. And he's no fool, he's been flying with me on Ophi. And he has a dragon of his own"

"Mhm"

"I think I shall be off then. Because I know better than you on how to raise our son"

"Alyssa wait, we need to talk"

"What do you want, Daemon? That I hate the fact that my mother sent me away for a while. Or should I just tell her I never wish to marry. While I have to watch you and her. I know how my mother feels." Alyssa rambles "When only half of what I said is true. Baelon loved driftmark as I did. And I don't care what you do. Because you will always live up to your name the rogue prince"

Daemon doesn't say anything as he watches her frown "Is that what you really want, to bed wed of and sent to the other side of the seven kingdoms"

"As long as Baelon is happy" Alyssa admits as Daemon walks over to her grabbing hold of her face and making her look him in his eyes "What are you doing"

Daemon gave her a small look before placing a small kiss on her lips. The kiss didn't last long as he pulled away from her "I just got you back zaldritsos" (Little dragon)