Chapter 5 - Vienna

I would just like to thank my 3 engaged readers. If you couldn't tell I was lacking motivation but seeing that three people are investing time to read what I'm writing has truly made my day. Love Ya'll.

=============================

The second I walked into the lunch room the same girl from earlier, the class president who was supposed to give a tour, comes up to me. "Hey, I hope you found everything okay. I realize I never told you my name, it's Leslie."

"Vienna, which you already know," I say awkwardly.

"Come on let me introduce you to some people" She starts pulling me up to a table with people who are all looking curiously at us.

"Hi, Im Matt," a guy with floppy blond hair and a built body says with a smile. He's wearing an 'Azalea Academy Soccer shirt.

"Nice to meet you"

"This is Maya" signaling to a girl with black hair with pink streaks throughout it. She's also wearing thick eyeliner and 5 crystal necklaces. Maya simply smirks at me and says hello with a wink.

I wave at her with a blush. Was she flirting with me?

Leslie gets interrupted by four guys walking through the doors. Everyone seems to stop and stare at them. What's so special about a couple of guys?

I turn back to finish introducing myself when I feel the same stare from before. I turn around to meet it, and up close I can see that he looks like a geek god. 

He has messy, fluffy brown hair that makes him look like he just rolled out of bed but still somehow looks good on him and a jaw that could cut through stone. His eyes are the most beautiful shade of green, the kind you would only think to find in the deepest part of the forest.

He simply winks at me with a smirk and I think must have been ogling because I hear someone clear their throat. Leslie starts laughing at me as I quickly turn around "Who is it? Pick your poison." Leslie says gesturing to the four boys.

"What," I say confused.

"Who were you staring at? Lincoln, Rowan, Leo, or Ezra."

"I wasn't staring," I say a little too quickly which has her staring at me with a sure you weren't kinda look. "Who is who?" 

"Lincoln is the guy on the far left," she says gesturing to the darker-skinned guy wearing the boy's uniform. He has waves in his hair and his jaw looks just like all his friends, perfectly sharp.

"Rowan is the guy with all the tattoos, he is like crazy obsessed with art I guess he translates that through having it on his body." I notice how she is looking at him, somebody has a little crush

"Ezra is the guy in the front with the crazy bedhead." Oh so his name is Ezra, it's oddly fitting.

I notice Leo standing on the far right. He starts walking in my direction and I'm a little confused until Leslie says "And finally that's Leo, my older brother." Wait seriously?

She must notice the confusion on my face because she laughs and says "So you've met him, he's annoying, right?"

Im about to tell how we met but Leo puts his arm around my shoulder and with a smirk says "Come on, you don't find me annoying, do ya, princess?"

I give Leslie a sheepish smile, and with a shrug, I say "Eh, you're all right."

Leo just laughs and turns to Leslie "Mom said you have to be home for dinner tonight, some of dads colleges are coming over. Plus moms making Kaiseki"

"I'll be there," Leslie says returning his grin.

After Leslie replies Leo tells me a quick goodbye saying "See ya, princess" and walks back to his friends.

"Princess?" 

"Yeah, we met after some guy named James tried man-handling me, now Leo is my designated savior," I say laughing, everyone around the table joining in.

"Anyways, as I think you know I'm Vienna, I just transferred here from D.C," I say my eyes drifting back to the guy with the forest green eyes, just to find he is already looking at me.

===================================

The next chapter will be in Ezra's POV. Writing in a guy's POV is oddly nice, I should either post it today or tomorrow. Love Ya 

(; -maya