Chapter 29- Vienna

I'm late.

Well not really considering I have a free period, but over the past week it has become a routine for me to hang out with the guys before Leo and I go to P.E.

With only twenty minutes left of the free period, I make my way to the back of the school blushing the second my eyes find their way to Ezra's face.

It has been nearly a week since Ezra asked me to be his girlfriend; honestly, it has been completely awkward to no fault of Ezra. 

Who calls their brand new boyfriend having a panic attack about them now being their boyfriend? Me that's who. God, what must he think of me?

A small wave from Leo catches my eye, he is wearing his usual wide cat-like grin, which always seems mischievous yet also makes you feel immediate comfort. I find myself leaning in towards him, wanting something to distract me from my embarrassment.

Ezra grans onto my wrist, lightly pulling me towards him so I'm standing directly behind him. He guides my hand up to his head and motions for me to scratch it, by using my hand to.

I laugh at his child-like antics but give it up and start playing with his hair while scratching it. I run my fingers from the front to the back of his hair eliciting a groan from him that immediately goes to my core.

Really, right now?

 I bring my thighs closer together, lightly squeezing them when I hear a laugh from Lincoln. "I'd be careful, Ezra. Even those little moans seem to be turning her on" Immediately Im blushing at his words. 

Leo reaches across the table and smacks Lincoln on the side of his head and mutters "She's a lady, don't speak about her like that." 

I love down at my calf feeling a hard squeeze to it. Ezra is reaching behind him and squeezing my calf, his jaw is clenched, and he seems one foul word away from punching Lincoln square in the jaw.

I move my hands to his shoulders and start to massage them in hopes to ease some of his tension. I lean down until his ear is a mere inch away from my lips and whisper "Relax" which seems to do the job judging by the loosening of his grip on my leg.

The next fifteen minutes go by pretty much with the guys talking, and me only adding in when Im asked a question. When the bell rings Leo and I separate from the rest of the group walking towards P.E., a class that I am currently dreading to go to.

Almost at every Gym class, something bad happens to me, it's become a sort of routine. First, the situation with James and then Bailey and her clone cornering me in the locker room calling me a slut, and overall just shaming me.

My steps get slow as I get closer to the gym, how am I going to face the girls after doing nothing last time? What do I do if they try it again?

Leo senses my tension and turns to me with a look of pity on his face. "Look, don't worry, I'll be your night in shining armor."

"God, I'm embarrassed to be around you"

"You love me"

"Kinda"

"Yeah, we're besties," he says turning to walk again.

"Only when you're not so weird."

"Bully behavior" he sings, nudging me with his shoulder.

"Your so annoying," I say as we arrive at the gym and go to our separate locker rooms.

I get a few glares from Bailey and her clones but nothing more for the rest of the period and soon after class ends I headed off to Painting, where I end up starting to sketch out a forest seen with fog and hanging leafy trees.

I arrive at the lunch room where I sit down with Leslie after getting my luck which consists of, the best pizza, cheese pizza, and a glass of apple juice, which in my opinion is ten times better than any other kind of juice.

"Hey," Leslie says staring off into what seems to be nothing but I know better, she can't keep her eyes off Rowan.

I look in the same direction she is and sure enough, Rowan is standing there with his usual blank face, listening to whatever bullshit is coming out of Leo's mouth.

I turn back to Leslie and say "Hey" not saying any more than she did but it seems to catch her attention as she is now looking at me instead of what seems to be her long-time crush.

"How did P.E. go, were those bitches there," She asks causing Maya to let out a snort while the rest of us laugh at the almost unrecognizable noise that just left her mouth.

The hair on the back of my neck seems to stand up as I feel someone staring at me. I look around to find Matt staring at me from across the cafeteria while getting his lunch. He is really starting to creep me out, first, it was just looking at me sometimes now I'm like the Rowan to his Leslie but in a much creepier way.

I feel someone come up behind me and start to rub my shoulders, and just from their scent alone I am one hundred percent positive that person is Ezra, so I lean my back onto his legs feeling the tension leave my body but the feeling of Matt's uncomfortable stare does not waiver.

Ezra leans down to my ear and whispers "Come on Star, I need you alone for a bit, doesn't that sound nice?" 

I can tell he is smirking without even looking at him so as to ease his cockiness down a bit I turn to face him so our lips are mere inches apart and with a smirk of my own I say "Nah, I think I'm having fun here, besides it's not like I'm going to fuck you at school"

"Boo, get a room" I hear Maya say jokingly 

"Come on Star, you know I wasn't implying that. Well, I could be if you wanted me to" 

"You are just a horny teenage boy," I say with a laugh

"You got that right," He says with a laugh to match my own.

"But Im serious, we can hang out later though"

"That sounds perfect Star"

"You've really gotta stop calling me that"

"Never going to happen," he says leaning back up so we are longer so close

"I know"

"Good," he says and walks away to his friend without so much as a goodbye kiss.

----------------------

Holy shit... What the hell... Those are the only reactions that are acceptable to what I woke up to this morning, 1,687 reads and 50 engaged readers. It's safe to say that made my day. Writing this chapter has taken a while but I hope you enjoyed it.

(1128 words)

-XOXO Lilly-Grace