Inportant Information

Hi! I'm Oriana and I'll be your author for this story!

This will be a quick little story that I came up with in ELA class while we were reading Romeo and Juliet which is why some of the scenes may resemble the play a bit.

Y/N= Your Name

N/N= Nickname

Y/H/C= Your Hair Color

Y/E/C= Your Eye Color

I used the pronouns she/her but if you use other pronouns, use them instead. I support LGBTQ+ 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️⚧

Also just imagine Y/N having whatever skin color you want since I won't specifically describe it.

This is written about you (The Reader) and Dream (The Content Creator/Character? Idk but it's not based on the Dream Smp nor the present day.

You are 21 years young
Dream is 23 years young.

Dream is 6'2 and you're 5'4. (HAH, you're just getting shorter every fanfic)

*Puts on Dream impression*

In this Wattpad story, I made it so that the reader's height shrinks with every new story. How long can we last until the reader becomes so short that they disappear?

Keep reading to find out!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Bold= Me (The Author) talking and not included in the story's dialogue. Just some funny little things I feel like putting down while writing. You're free to comment on them if you like :)

Italicized= The person's thoughts. (Also used when a character puts more emphasis on a word)

Underlined= POV, time, date, or place

The story will be mostly from Dream's POV and 3rd Person Omniscient. (It means all-knowing which implies that you know all the thoughts and feelings of all the characters). I will throw in Y/N's POV and other characters' POVs too.

Backstory:

The Mask, otherwise known as Dream, is a deadly assassin who uses his skills to take down enemies to steal their riches to pay for his land. He hides in plain sight as a simple farmer with his friends Sapnap and George. The king orders him to be hunted down and killed but Dream always manages to slip under their noses every time.

Y/N is the daughter of the king whose life is confined to the walls of the castle. Her father controls her whole life, never allowing her to leave or make her own decisions.

The free-spirited assassin meets the trapped Princess in a very unlikely situation.

What will happen next?

This will take place around the Elizabethan Era/Renaissance. (Of course this is all made up and nothing will be historically accurate)

Hello to any readers from my previous books!

——————————————————————————————

Fun fact: I use Grammarly (since I'm lazy) to quickly check for typos and mistakes but it definitely won't catch all the errors. So if something doesn't sound right or you're confused about a certain part, feel free to comment and I'll reply and fix it! Not only does it help me but also any other readers so they can have a smoother reading experience.

Enjoy reading!