The meeting

Julia woke up one morning, a searing pain on her collarbones. Cursing she grabs her glasses and makes her way to the bathroom. She turns on the lights, blinks at the brightness and pulls down the collar of her shirt to discover three marks.

"What the hell...I don't remember getting any tattoos recently," she says to herself and then realizes with wide eyes that these are soul marks," Well better late than never I guess."

She sighs as she realizes who the marks represent, "Winter soldier, Cap, and Loki. Great these three would never look twice at me. Better get ready for work then."

After putting her hair in a French twist Julia pulls on some black wide legged vintage trousers then looks for a blouse. Reaching into her closet she pulls out a pale blue shirt and turns facing the window.

Meanwhile...

Outside Steve, Bucky, and Loki were heading to their favorite diner when Loki looks up and stops cold. Bucky notices and stops himself. Before Bucky can ask, Loki lifts Bucky's chin, so he can see what Loki is looking at. Bucky lets out a whistle and licks his lips.

"Hey what are you two...Good lord she's gorgeous," Steve breathes.

"Look Steve she has our marks on her, she's ours," Loki says," Those marks we have with a book is her."

"God I wanna bury my head between those legs of hers and taste her," Bucky says growling.

"Those lips, I want those wrapped around my cock as you both fuck her," Steve breathes out.

Too soon she puts on her blouse covering her up. The guys groan.

"Let's find out where she works then take her out," Steve suggests.

The guy's nod and head to the diner.