Silent night

Julia stops teasing him and settles on his lap "I'm sorry if I got you turned on again wolfy."

"Its ok doll," Bucky replies.

She snuggles into his chest and yawns a bit while Bucky holds her closer. Julia smiles as she finally feels safe for the first time in a long while.

"Looks like someone's tired," Loki murmurs as he looks in the rearview mirror.

"It's just been a rough couple of weeks hon," Julia replies, "The holidays tend to take a lot out of me what with my boss making sure I have no time off. Just wish I had more free time."

"We know doll we know," Steve murmurs from the front seat.

Before long they pull up to their place and park the car. Bucky gets out of the backseat holding Julia close as they walk towards the door. He waits for Loki to unlock it. Once its unlocked Bucky walks in first with their precious package and the others walk in after them. Julia snuggles close to Bucky as he carries her inside.

Loki heads for the kitchen to heat up the tea kettle while Bucky takes Julia into the bedroom. He sets her on the bed and kisses her on the top of her head.

"I'll get you out a pair of pjs or do you want sweats doll?" Bucky asks turning towards the dresser that has her clothes in it

"How about sweats? I'm a bit chilly tonite," Julia replies rubbing her arms.

"Sure, doll not a problem," Bucky says and pulls out a pair of sweats handing them to her, "Here you go doll. Get comfy, we'll be in, in a few minutes, ok?"

"Ok," she whispers and watches him walk out.

Fifteen minutes later Bucky goes in to check on her and finds her curled up in the middle of the bed sound asleep. He pulls the covers over her, tucking her in before kissing her on her head.

"Love you doll," he murmurs and walks out into the kitchen heading to the kitchen island "She's asleep and trust me she needs it."

Loki was pouring himself a cup of tea "I agree with that. We need to figure out how to get her boss to give her time off. She needs rest or she's going to make herself sick."

"I agree Loki. She looked a bit flushed when I checked on her a few minutes ago," Bucky replied.

"We should keep her here so in case she is ill we can keep an eye on her," Steve interjected.

"One of us should stay here with her while the others go get items to stock up on in case, she does catch cold," Loki replied looking at the other two.

"How about you go out with Steve to grab the items, I can watch her. I won't do a thing to her I promise," Bucky replies.

"Ok jerk. Message one of us if you think we need to grab something extra alright?" Steve said as he headed out the door following Loki

"I will don't worry," Bucky says and looks back towards the bedroom where their soulmate is resting.