Preparing for the date

The guys walk back to their place and begin to work on making it clean for when their soulmate walks in. Of course, Loki cheats and uses his magic to clean up his portion of the mess.

"Oh god I need a cold shower. She has got me so turned on it isn't funny," Bucky grumbles and adjusts himself again.

"Easy jerk you'll have her soon enough and so will the rest of us," Steve said trying to calm him down.

"What if she hates the fact, we..."

"We'll take that part slow Bucky. She will love all of us as we are and make sure she feels like she is treasured," Loki promised.

Bucky nods and palms himself again discreetly.

"I think someone needs attention Loki," Steve says with a smirk.

"You think that's a good idea Steven?" Loki asks.

"Do we want to explode in our pants the moment she touches us or should we get one off before the date?" Steve replies

"Guess its two against one. Very well we can have one round before our date this evening," Loki agrees.

Bucky unzips his jeans, and he springs out "God that feels better," he breathes.

Steve drops to his knees and takes Bucky's cock in his mouth pulling a groan from him "That's right take it all the way punk."

Loki watches with a smile and takes himself out beginning to stroke himself. He can't wait to have one or the both of them, then later he'll have something warmer to stick his cock inside.

Bucky groans and pulls Steve's head, so he takes it all in his mouth. Lucky for him Steve has no gag reflex.

"That's it one of you bend over I need to fuck one of you now," Loki groans.

"Take Steve it's his turn I had you a few nights ago," Bucky breathes.

Steve stops sucking and stands up dropping his own jeans. He bends over and Loki thrusts inside hard. A loud groan is heard from Steve and Bucky moves around to behind Loki.

"Mmm, do you mind?" he asks Loki.

Loki just nods and keeps moving his hips. Bucky pulls down Loki's pants a bit more and thrusts inside him as well.

"God, you feel so good, but I can't wait to have Julia later. I could tell she was already getting turned on. She's gonna be so wet tonite," Bucky breathes thrusting faster.

Just the thought of their girl brought the boys to their climaxes in record time. Once they catch their breath, they clean up the apartment so there's no trace of what they did.