Debriefing

After they land Julia and Beth head off to Julia's place. When the guys try to follow Nat takes them to the base to be debriefed first.

"You three have a whole load of explaining to do. She is very upset with all three of you," Nat says.

"She only heard part of a conversation and took it out of context," Loki tries to explain.

"What part did she hear?" Nat asks her arms crossed.

"Julia heard that we liked men, but she didn't hear the fact we also like women. So, she ran off before we could explain," Loki says sighing.

"So, she thinks you only like each other and that she'll only get in the way even though she's your soulmate?" Nat asks.

Loki nods.

"You three have really got a hell of a lot of explaining to do and to make up to her. She was worried about you the whole time you were gone. Even though she yelled at you, if you even listened you could tell her heart was in her eyes. I swear if you three break that girl's heart I will break all of you and I will let that friend of hers rip your balls off so slowly you'll think you're dying from pain, you hear me?"

Bucky, Steve and Loki nod.

"Now you three find a way to make it up to her you hear me? She is hurting really bad right now. You've got two months to show her that you love her and if you don't guess what?"

"We know we'll lose our balls," Bucky said.

"Good now get yourselves cleaned up then set up something so spectacular that she'll fall into bed with you guys. Or I will really use Loki's credit card for a spa weekend get me?"

The three guys nod and head off.

At Julia's place...

"Girl tell me what you heard that night you ran off?" Beth asks leaning on the kitchen counter.

"Well, I heard you and Loki talking. I heard the word gay, so I thought they were just playing with me like most of the other guys I've dated have," Julia admitted, " So I left, didn't want to ruin their night."

"Jules what part you didn't hear is that they like women as well. You are the only woman in their group and the only woman they want to fuck you hear me?" Beth explained.

"But I saw..."

"Oh, Jules if they knew you were awake do you honestly think they wouldn't have pulled you into their canoodle fest?" Beth inquires.

"They probably would've, but...I still feel like I'm being used as a plaything."

"I promise you that you are not going to be used. Those three want to worship you and cherish you trust me. Just give them a chance, but tease them a little make them work for it," Beth says with a grin.

"I should?"

"Yes, girl make them so hot and bothered they can't help themselves then deny them, but not too much," Beth advises.

"Ok."

"Then you know what you're gonna do once you have those guys wrapped around your finger? You are gonna show them off in those new clothes I know those guys got you and fuck them in public," Beth suggests waggling her eyebrows.