Aftermath

The three are watching a movie when the doorbell rings, Loki sighs and gets up to answer the door reluctantly. He looks back and sees Julia cuddled in between Steve and Bucky.

"Not fair," he mutters as he walks to open the door.

A furious blonde stood there with murder on her face. She was just about to ring the doorbell again when he opened it.

"May I help you?" Loki asks leaning in the doorway.

"My phone app tracked my friend's phone to this location. Where the hell is she?" the blonde demanded

"As I told you on the phone your friend is just fine," Loki replied crossing his arms.

"I won't believe that till I see that for myself," the blonde said again.

"As you wish my dear follow me," Loki moves away from the door letting her walk inside.

He closes the door and begins to walk towards the living room. The blonde young woman follows him yelling that he has no right keeping her friend hostage. Her voice dies when she sees her friend perfectly safe snuggled between two muscled men dressed in sweats watching a movie.

"See? I told you she was perfectly alright," Loki says leaning on the wall.

Julia looks up and sees her friend, a smile crosses her face.

"Hey Beth, how's it going?"

"Umm Julia who are these guys?" Beth asks her friend who is still ensconced in between Bucky and Steve.

"Remember I told you this morning my soul marks popped up?"

"Yeah, I remember. You said you have three marks. Umm what were they again, oh yeah: a shield, a pair of horns and a star. But these guys can't be...oh my I just yelled at the god of mischief," Beth said a quiver in her voice.

"It's alright my dear, no harm done. I know you were just protecting your friend," Loki replies with a smile," Now why don't I get you some tea to calm your nerves."

Beth nods and follows him into the kitchen. She takes a seat on a stool by the kitchen island and waits for her cup of tea. Shortly after she sits down Loki hands her a steaming cup of tea.

"Here you go a nice soothing cup of chamomile tea with a dash of honey," Loki says and leans on the counter.

Beth takes a sip and sighs "So when are you three gonna tell her that you are gay?"

Loki looks startled "I'm going to tell you this young lady we are gay, but we are also heterosexual. We love women, but your friend is the only one we want to share our lives with. She is our soulmate."

"You're gay?" Julia's voice comes from the hallway," Oh guess that explains things then I guess."

She grabs her purse and silently makes her way to the door. Beth gets up and follows her.

"Julia please listen you didn't hear all of what we said. Please listen, you are their fourth. They like women as well, and the only woman they want is you," Beth says trying to explain.

Julia just shakes her head and wipes the tears from her eyes as she walks. Beth puts an arm around her shoulders.

"Everything will work out Jules I promise. Until those guys get the rocks out of their shoes, I'll stay with you, ok?"

Julia just nods and walks to her place. Beth walks in with her and closes the door behind them.

At the guys place Bucky and Steve were wondering why Julia left while Loki was shaking his head tears glimmering in his eyes. He pounded his hand on the counter making ice shards appear.

"What's wrong Loki?" Steve asked.

"She found out before we could explain that we want her, that we like both sexes. Julia only heard half the conversation, so instead of causing a scene she just left," Loki says tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Oh no. That may explain her scream earlier," Bucky said rubbing his hand on his forehead.

"What were you two doing that could've caused that?" Steve asked as he was gone when something occurred.

Loki and Bucky explained. Steve shakes his head.

"She may never come back now," Steve says," You two couldn't wait, could you? How could you scare our soulmate away?"

Steve reaches for his coat, "We need to go talk to her and explain everything. I won't let it end like this."

Before they can get their own coats on, their phones ring and they head out for a mission instead of talking to their soulmate. Loki sends a bouquet with a note explaining where they had gone to her place.