Movie night

The movie was like a slow burn, gradually building up to a slow sensual lovemaking session. At first the heroine slept with one guy, then the other, and finally she had all three with her. When Julia saw the guy playing the hatter, she bit her lip and looked over at Bucky thinking he looked like that actor. Her hips moved a bit as she got a bit turned on imagining her soldier as the hatter. She closed her eyes and pictures him as the hatter.

Bucky looks over and sees Julia biting her lip. His eyebrow goes up curious as to what is going on. Loki just chuckles and wraps his arms around her.

"What's going on?" Bucky asks quietly.

"She's picturing you as the mad hatter Buck. If you see the movie, you two look awfully similar," Loki says directing him to the screen.

Bucky looks at the screen "Hmm you do have a point, but my hair is a bit longer. I have been thinking of cutting it."

"Don't you dare soldier boy," Julia cuts in, "You can trim it, just don't cut it too short please."

Bucky smiles and nods "Whatever our doll wants."

He grimaces a bit and turns his head back. Julia notices.

"You got a headache big guy?" she asks.

"A slight one," he admits.

"Come here and sit in front of me I can give you a scalp massage to help it go away faster," Julia invites.

Bucky moves to sit in front of her and she begins to rub his scalp gently. Groans come from his mouth.

"Better?"

"Oh yeah, thank you," he says smiling.

Loki just shakes his head and chuckles "I swear any way to get her to touch you even when she's mad at us."

"Don't worry all of you will be treated to one of these if you want one," Julia says and slowly stops pulling her hands away.

Bucky pouts and leans back his head cushioned on her breasts. He grins cause he's exactly where he wants to be right now.

"You are so spoiled jerk," Steve leans back on her other side.

"If you don't behave big guy, I'll let Steve lay here instead," Julia threatened.

Bucky takes the threat to heart and zips his lip. He watches the movie from his new spot. After a bit Bucky puts a hand on Julia's knee, she notices and moves it. He does it again and Julia gives him a light tap on his hand.

"Don't pout big guy or whine. I'm not in the mood for it. I gave you a chance to be good and I warned you. Go back to where you were big guy, please," Julia admonishes him.

"But...please..." Bucky's voice almost comes out as a whine.

"I need to get up big guy, so please," she says.

Bucky reluctantly gets up and Julia heads for the bathroom closing the door with a hard click.

Loki clips Bucky upside the head "You moron. We're supposed to be taking this slow not trying to jump her just cause you're being needy."

Julia has walked out of the bathroom and catches this altercation. She lets out a giggle and the guys turn to look at her. Walking over to them she leans down and kisses the top of Bucky's head.

"There now that's all the kisses you get tonite. Quick question after the movie where do I sleep?" Julia asks.

All three of the men went silent and don't quite know how to answer. With the silence Julia gets her answer.

"It's ok I'll sleep on the sofa not a problem," she says quietly and walks back sitting down in her place again.