Making up Part 2

The guys show up at seven to pick up their girl. Steve knocks at the door and Beth opens it.

"She's ready to go you guys. Behave tonite you hear me?" Beth threatens.

Steve nods and Julia walks out carrying an overnight bag, "Night Beth see you tomorrow."

"Give me all the details girl," Beth says grinning.

Julia just shakes her head and smiles as she takes Steve's hand. He walks her to the car and puts her in the front seat. Steve gets in the driver's seat.

Half hour later...

Steve escorts her into the house where the other two are just finishing up the pillow nest for her to relax on. Smiling the two turn to her and walk towards her. Bucky and Loki reach out for her pulling her close for a hug.

"Mmmm I missed this," Julia murmurs into their chests snuggling in.

"Now my dear we got you something comfortable to wear for tonite if you don't mind. I laid it out in the bedroom," Loki says leading her to the bedroom where a silky pajama set of red and blue along with a green cardigan lay on the bed.

"It's beautiful thank you," Julia murmurs.

"You change and we'll be waiting for you. We promise we won't do anything my dear except wait for our goddess to reappear," Loki says smiling.

Julia closes the door behind him and changes into the pajama set they got for her. She smiles at the feeling of silk against her skin.

"These three are really trying to make up to me. Wonder what else they have in store?" Julia murmurs to herself before she walks out to the living room.

The guys look up as she comes in and all three have the biggest smiles on their faces. Each hold out a hand to her leading her to sit in the middle of the pillow nest. Bucky and Steve sit beside her while Loki reappears behind her cradling her between his legs. She snuggles back into his chest and sighs.

"Better my dear?" Loki asks with a smile.

"Much thank you," Julia replies, "So what movie are we going to watch?"

"Well, we found a movie that might help ease you into our lifestyle and see that you are the missing piece of our puzzle, if that's alright with you?" Steve suggests.

Julia nods "Sure we can watch it, what is it called?"

"It's called The Queen and her three kings. Basically, a version of wonderland, but with a reverse harem twist," Bucky says trying out that saying," Am I correct?"

Loki nods "Yes that is what this type of group is called. Instead of a man with many women, it's a woman with many men."

"Ok I think I can get into that," Julia replies and settles back, "Push play I may like it."