Meeting in the stacks

Later that day Julia was working in the stacks putting books away. Her supervisor, Tabitha said because she was young and single, she could do all the hard work. Deep down Julia knew it was because her supervisor was playing solitaire on her computer and didn't want to actually do anything at all. She pushed the cart further into the back and looked at the books; sighing she climbed up a ladder to put the books back on the shelf where they belonged. Being further back in the library she didn't even hear anyone coming in; that was a perk of being this far back in the library, silence and being away from the click, click of Tabitha's computer.

The guys walk into the library and begin to look around. Because they didn't know her name, they spread out to look down every aisle until Steve found a young woman working on a ladder in a far aisle. She turned her face, and he knew instantly that it was her. Steve signals to the other two and all three make their way towards the young woman.

Julia has a feeling someone is watching her, and she climbs down the ladder after putting the books back. She grabs the cart and begins to push again moving further back. Once again she has to go up the ladder, but this time she catches her heel on the ladder and she loses her balance. Before a scream can escape her throat, strong arms catch her. Her heart is thudding in her chest and her eyes are closed.

"It's alright my dear I have you," a silky voice said in her ear, "You can open your eyes."

Julia opens her eyes and is looking into a pair of emerald, green eyes that are sparkling with mischief. Looking around she sees Steve Rogers and Bucky Barnes also looking at her. She turns bright red in embarrassment.

"So beautiful," Bucky murmurs, "Don't hog her I wanna chance too."

"Impatient as always soldier, she needs to catch her breath," Loki chided him as he set Julia back on her feet.

"Wow umm hi. Thanks again for catching..." before she could finish her sentence Loki had swooped in and began kissing her.

At first, she didn't react and began to push, but when she felt his chest, she melted into him. Her arms came up and pulled him closer. Two other sets of lips began kissing her neck brushing her soul marks. A shiver runs up her spine and she reaches back to pull the closest pair of lips closer.

"Mmmm" she moans into Loki's mouth and feels herself getting wet between her legs.

A throat clears behind them "Excuse me gentlemen. This is not a place for fornicating it's a place for reading, so I'd appreciate it if you'd leave my assistant alone. And if you wish to do more, do it elsewhere," Tabitha whisper shouts before turning around and stalking away.

The three guys adjust themselves after moving away from Julia.

"Well, my dear I believe we should set up a date so we can continue that is if that is what you would like?" Loki asks.

"Yes," Julia whispers her mind still in a daze.

"Shall we say later tonite after you're done with work around eight. We'll pick you up..." Loki stops when Steve cuffs him upside the head.

"I'm sorry miss we haven't even gotten your name yet," Steve apologizes.

"My name is Julia and yes you can pick me up at eight at my place," she replies blushing," Here I'll give you, my address."

She quickly pulls out a piece of paper and writes her address down with a pen from her pocket. Julia hands it to Bucky who kisses the paper and tucks it away in a pocket with a wink.

"Thank you my dear, we'll see you later. And please do us a favor, wear a skirt," Loki suggests.

Julia nods and each of the guys gives her a kiss before they walk out.