Dashing through the snow

Steve and Bucky lock up the library after Loki walks out with Julia in his arms. The three of them have planned a very special treat for their soulmate and the pie Loki just tasted was only an appetizer for the main course. Loki puts Julia into the backseat and kisses her cheek. She smiles and hugs his coat around her while waiting for the other boys to get in. Soon the other two get in the car, Bucky in the backseat, Steve in the passenger seat.

"If you wish my dear we can take the long way back," Loki says from the driver's seat giving her a wink in the rearview.

Julia nods "Sure we can do that."

"I think someone is going to need your attention my dear. We promise not to look," Loki says with a chuckle and starts the car.

Julia isn't quite sure until she catches Bucky adjusting himself. She smiles and scoots over resting her hand on his thigh.

"Want some help with that?" Julia asks whispering in his ear

Bucky shivers and bites his lip "Please I need you."

"I aim to please soldier boy," she replies and begins to rub his growing bulge in his pants.

He groans and moves his hips upwards with her touch "Please need more."

She unzips his jeans and looks up at him for approval to keep going. He looks at her and nods almost begging. Seeing his approval she keeps going and takes him out. Bucky closes his eyes when he feels her hands stroking him and he groans. The two in the front seat smile and continue to take the long way back to their place.

Seeing the look on his face Julia smiles then leans down, engulfing his thick cock in her mouth. Bucky's mouth opens on a gasp as he feels her mouth on his cock.

"Yes that's it take it all the way," he groans and rests his hand on her head gently urging her to take more.

Steve looks back and bites his lip. He can't wait for his turn to have their soulmate suck him off as well. Loki chuckles quietly as if to tell him to be patient his time will come. Steve nods and turns back to the road.

Julia takes him all the way down her throat pulling another gasp from him. She does it again swiping her tongue down his length as she comes back up.

"God yes suck my cock," Bucky groans," I've wanted this for a long time."

She keeps going and teases the tip with her tongue. He bites his lip and urges her on, "Please doll I'm so close."

Loki and Steve chuckle as Mr. Impatient finally gets their soulmate to himself for a bit. Loki turns the corner again and driving just under the speed limit.

Julia continues to use Bucky as her personal lollipop and begins to hum. Soon she feels the tensing again in his thighs and braces herself for what coming.

"Doll, seriously I..." he cums down her throat with a deep growl.

She swallows him all down and cleans him up with her tongue. Julia looks up at him with a smile, "Feel better wolfy?"

"A little doll, but soon I'll be making you feel a whole lot better," Bucky smiles and put himself back together before settling her on his lap.

Julia snuggles on his lap and nuzzles his neck placing a soft kiss there. He shivers and closes his eyes.

"We almost there guys?" Bucky bites out shivering under Julia's touch.

"Almost," Loki says with a chuckle, "She turning you on again?"

"Uh huh," Bucky groans.