Just desserts

Michelle begins to get a bit jittery cause everyone had pretty much left her be. Before long the other girls walk out all dressed in their new loungewear. The others sit on the sofa softly talking. Seeing what they're wearing she waves a hand changing her own clothes for a version of loungewear. Loki wanders in changed himself into something more comfortable.

"Ok ladies you in the mood for a drink?" he asks with a smile.

"Yes," the girls answer except for Michelle.

Loki claps his hands and Pete appears with a tray of champagne glasses. Except the glasses didn't have champagne in them.

"I had him make mimosas for you ladies," Loki says and hands the drinks to all the women, "Enjoy."

Michelle takes hers and looks up at the man she looked at as a brother with a shaky smile. He just smiles as he hands her the drink.

"Mmm this is good," Beth said after sipping her own, "Girl your guys certainly know how to pamper you."

"And this is just the start," Loki said and stepped back before grabbing Pete by the ear dragging him back into the kitchen.

Michelle sets down her drink "Umm I want to apologize for earlier. I didn't mean to get you mad at me. You see Loki is like a big brother to me nothing more."

Julia nods "Its ok. I'm just getting used to this arrangement with the guys, so you sort of startled me. Trust me when I say I'm not mad at you. To be honest I am a bit more mad at your soulmate, he should've asked before breaking into the guys' home."

"I understand. He was trying to be spontaneous, guess he picked the wrong place to do it in," Michelle replies with a shrug.

"Now that the apologies are out of the way let's see what magic man has in store for us for the rest of the day," Beth says taking another drink of her mimosa.

Nat chuckles and takes a sip of her own "Knowing that man you never know what he has up his sleeve you two. And you Julia will get to have him in whatever way you want him."

Julia blushes and takes a sip of her own "Well can I be honest with you three?"

The other women nod.

"I've been saving myself all this time for when my soulmate or soulmates appeared. So, I've never really had any intimate contact with men period," Julia says looking down, "I don't know if I'm good enough for them since I have no experience."

"Oh Jules, those three love you and will do anything to make you comfortable. Be honest and tell them this. Trust me they will go slow, so you have nothing to worry about," Beth says patting her shoulder.

"Yes, my dear we will go slow. You are our treasure, our goddess and our queen," Loki whispered in her ear, making the other two women jump in surprise at his appearance.

Julia smiles and looks up at him," I'm sorry I didn't tell you before about..."

"It's ok kotonyk. We understand and we will make your first time special," Bucky murmurs feeling bad for almost pushing her into something she wasn't ready for.

"Thank you wolfy I appreciate it," Julia replies with a smile.

Bucky tilts his head in confusion at this and mouths 'wolfy' to Loki who just chuckles.

"What's so funny?" Bucky wonders

"Soldier that's her nickname for you. I have a feeling Steve will have something similar, just as she calls me trickster god. Other nicknames will come later, trust me," Loki says patting him on the shoulder, "Now time for your dinner."

An hour later...

"Wow that was great. I can't believe we just ate crab mac 'n' cheese," Beth says covering her mouth as she burps, "Excuse me."

"Me too. That was delicious, wonder what's for dessert," Julia wonders out loud.

"I can answer that," Loki says as he follows Pete inside the living room who is carrying a covered tray.

Loki takes the cover off and a few chocolate cakes sit on the tray. The girls' mouths start watering.

"This is molten chocolate lava cake along with a scoop of ice cream for all of you," Loki says and has Pete serve them.

The girls thank him and when Michelle is served hers, she looks up at Pete for a bit before turning away. She frowns when she sees the cake and pokes it.

"It's chocolate Michelle. Its sweet and delicious, but be careful its hot. When you eat it take a bit of ice cream with it, it'll help cool it for you," Beth suggests.

Michelle does as suggested and takes a bite. Her eyes open wide.

"Good?"

She nods "This is delicious. No wonder Loki had this made for us, it's absolutely decadent."

Julia eats her own and sets the plate aside when she's finished. She's been quiet since the other girls are getting along a bit more. Her phone goes off and before she can answer it Steve grabs it.

"Hello? This is Steve Rogers how may I... well she didn't know she was supposed to work today," Steve murmurs and turns his back to the girls.

Julia sighs and gets up heading to her room to get changed for work.

"Well, I don't care if she's busy she needs to get here to work. I need time for myself, and she needs to cover my shift," Tabitha complains over the phone, "She doesn't need to have time off at all, she has nothing important going on since she's single."

With that she hangs up the phone. Julia walks out dressed in a pair of slacks and a blouse.

"I'll see you guys later guess I.." Steve grabs her and pulls her close.

"We're going to figure this out. You need time off not work all the time," Steve said.