Date night

Julia sits in the back seat with Bucky leaving a good amount of space between them. Soon she notices he's getting a bit squirmy and slides over so she's sitting next to him. Taking a chance, she puts a hand on his thigh and runs it up and down. Normally being a shy girl, she wouldn't do what she was about to do, but she thought 'what the hell' and moved her hand to the growling bulge in his pants. Gently Julia squeezes it and looks up to gauge his reaction.

Bucky is surprised when their girl decides to make a move herself. When he feels her grab his bulge, he lets out a quiet groan and Loki looks at him in the rear-view mirror. He waits for the ok and before he gets it the sound of a zipper is heard in the car. The two in the front seat chuckle quietly, then turn on the radio to cover up the noise.

Julia looks at Bucky waiting to see if it was ok to continue. When she doesn't get an answer, she begins to move away from him. Bucky grabs her hand and puts it back where it was.

"Please, I want you to, but I won't force you to," he says looking at her his eyes pleading.

Taking the cue, she pulls him out and gasps at his size. She licks her lips and leans down taking just the head into her mouth. Going slow she sucks more into her mouth and moves her head. Julia goes back up until almost all of it is out of her mouth then she slides her mouth all the way down so she's deepthroating him.

Bucky's head goes back as she takes him all the way into her mouth. He holds himself back, so he doesn't choke her and just lets her go at her pace. His eyes go closed and he bites his lip at the sensation. Too soon the car is slowing down and coming to a stop. He groans as she pulls her lips from his very hard cock.

"We're here you two. Sorry maybe next time we'll take the longer way so you can get to cum in her mouth Buck," Steve says apologizing.

Bucky grumbles and puts himself back together as Julia redoes her lipstick. She puts a hand on his arm and kisses his cheek whispering in his ear that if he's a good boy during dinner she'll finish him in the bathroom later. This perks him up and he grins. She winks at him, and they get out of the car.

Loki takes her other arm and all four of them walk into the restaurant. Bucky and Steve keep Julia close as Loki goes up to the hostess stand to get a table. The woman at the stand is so flustered that she just grabs four menus and leads them to a nice cozy booth in a dimly lit corner. Julia scoots in first while the three guys flank her on either side with Steve and Loki sitting beside her. Bucky actually didn't complain about this arrangement and leaned back with his arm across the back of the booth.

They all begin to look at the menus, but the guys stare at her bare collarbones where her marks are showing in the dim light. All three of the guys share a conspiritial look and make a decision. Once the server shows up and they make a decision on what they want to drink Loki excuses himself. Once he's out of sight he waves his hand and reappears under the table right by Julia. Grinning he moves her legs apart and smiles even wider when he notices she's not wearing any panties.

Julia twitches a bit at the cool feeling on her legs and unconsciously moves her legs apart a bit more. She figures no one can see anyways, so why not.

While this is going on Bucky moves from the other side of the booth to take Loki's place. As if one being, the two beside her dip their heads down and kiss her soul marks. She shivers at the sensations they are giving her. Meanwhile Loki was kissing her inner thighs slowly going up higher to reach her core. He darted out his tongue and proceeded to show her why he was called "silver tongue".

Julia lets out a gasp as she feels a tongue on her nether lips and has a feeling who is doing it. She spreads her legs out a bit further and she grips the table. Before she can hurt herself both Steve and Bucky take her hands placing them on their thighs so she can squeeze to her heart's content. She bites her lip and squeezes harder.

"Mmmm," she groans.

Too soon Loki stops what he's doing and waves his hand vanishing from under the table. He walks back as if he had just gone to the restroom to straighten himself up. Loki gives Bucky a look and Bucky gets up moving to where he originally was, so Loki can sit back by Julia.

"Feel better?" Julia asks her cheeks a bit flushed.

"Much thank you," Loki says straightening his tie.

"Ummhmm, c'mere," she grabs his tie and pulls him in for a deep kiss.

"Mmmm" Loki groans into her mouth and before he can enjoy it, she pulls away.

Bucky and Steve chuckle. Seems their girl is smarter than they thought.

"Ok Mr. silver tongue you do what you did before and maybe you'll get to have my tongue do something to you," Julia says whispering in his ear.

Loki's face begins to flush and turn a bit blue. Bucky and Steve try to stifle their laughter at the fact the god of mischief is finally getting flustered. Before they can start to pick at him the server shows up and takes their drink order.

"I'll have a beer," Steve says.

"I'll have one as well," Bucky replies.

"Glass of wine please," Loki manages to get out almost squeaking when Julia squeezes the bulge in his trousers.

"Can I get a white Russian please," Julia orders.

Bucky about gulps and Steve chuckles. Their girl definitely has a sense of humor.

"Hey soldier boy remember I told you if you behave, you'll get a treat later?" Julia asks Bucky.

Bucky nods," Yes."

"You are walking a fine line with the little stunt you three just pulled. I may just decide to not give it to anyone," Julia says with a wink.

Before the guys can answer the server comes back with their drinks. The guys almost growl at the server when the guy basically hangs over their girl with her drink. Julia squeezes Loki just a bit so he knows to settle down just a bit; she leans over and nibbles his ear pulling a groan from him. The server gets the hint and discretely walks away.

"Well, well what do we have here?" a husky voice said," Isn't it little miss mouse with three unwise men?"

Julia pulls away from Loki and shrinks into the back of the booth "Hello, Bianca. How are you doing?"

"You make me sick you know that right? What right do you have to have three men crawling all over you huh? I always thought you'd die alone never without a soul mark or soulmate. And yet here you are with three of the avengers. I thought Captain America, Bucky Barnes, and the god of mischief would have better taste then you," Bianca snarls.

Steve and Loki put their arms around Julia murmuring comforting words to her. Bucky's hands were clenched into fists. Loki raises his hand calling for the check.

"Excuse me guys I need to fix..." Julia squirms till they let her out of the booth, and she rushes to the bathroom.

"That's right run away you monster. It's what you're good at," Bianca snarls after her.

Loki, Steve, and Bucky stand up from the booth walking over to Bianca and her cronies. The women with her begin to fan their faces at the sight of three tall muscular men with their arms crossed.

"Don't you ever speak to our soulmate like that ever again. You are the one who has no taste," Loki says, "She is our queen and goddess. We plan to worship her till the end of our days. If I hear you utter so much as another word against her trust me, you'll have a lot more to worry about than paying for our bill."

Loki hands her the check as they walk past her group and head for the ladies' room to check on Julia. After making sure there was no one inside the bathroom, all three walked in to see her curled up on the floor shivering. Bucky picks her up and the other two follow him out to the car. The owner of the restaurant follows with apologies.

"Unless that woman is banned don't count on our business anymore," Loki says coldly as he opens the car door for Bucky.