Bedtime

Loki looks at the other two and wonders what they should do. It wouldn't do for their girl to sleep on the sofa, and she wouldn't dream of making any of them give up their own bed. They also didn't want to push her into sharing a bed yet especially since one of them tended to fight in their sleep. He sighs and puts his head on his hand. His gaze went back to the movie.

The fighting thing in the sleep was going to cause a problem, Loki thought. How is this going to work with all four of us in the same bed, we're all going to want to hold her as we sleep and there's three of us and one of her.

"No, my dear you are going to sleep with all of us in the bed and we won't take no for an answer. We are going to take it slow so don't worry about any of us making a move on you unless you want it," Loki assures her.

"Ok, thank you for respecting my wishes," she says quietly still feeling like she's putting them out of their bed.

An hour later...

Julia covers her mouth when she tries to hide a yawn. Loki notices and smiles hugging her a bit.

"Tired my dear?"

She nods and leans back a bit against him to get comfortable. The guys look over and smile.

"Looks like it's time for bed for our queen," Loki says and stands up moving Julia into his arms.

"What about the pillows don't we need those for the bed?" Julia wonders

"We've got plenty of those sweetheart and before you ask there is plenty of room in the bed for all of us," Steve reassures her.

"Ok," she murmurs quietly.

Loki waves his hand turning off the tv and walks to the bedroom carrying her in his arms. The other two follow them into the bedroom. Julia looks at the bed and sees it is as big as Steve said so she doesn't feel as bad for sleeping with them. Loki sets her down gently and turns so she can get comfortable in the middle of the bed. She closes her eyes and yawns snuggling on her right side.

The guys change quickly and have already decided who got to sleep where. Hopefully there will be no fighting in anyone's sleep, so she isn't woken up.