Chapter 24

Damn it!

There was an ending worse than Dead Flag. There was something worse than Argen who imprisoned Richard right here.

If I keep going like this, it's over.

The thought of living like a doll calms his pain next to Yurtha with shackles for the rest of my life.

I had to run away.

But how? Should I scream?

Despite the fact that it's a place where people rarely come, there are a lot of people wandering around since a party is being hosted in the mansion, therefore someone will hear me and run to me.

But,

The opponent is Yurtha Herthas.

Sadly, it didn't change anything just because someone came running to rescue me.

Even if Yurtha did a terrible job of killing his opponent on the spot, he wouldn't be punished with formidable power, and all escape routes were blocked.

There is no place to run away.

Yurtha, who was well aware of that fact, seemed to be very satisfied or relaxed.

What should I do?

"Where are you going with my maid?"

Then an unexpected voice was heard.

When I raised my head, I could see a familiar face behind Yurtha's back.

It's Argen!

It was the first time I had ever welcomed him so sincerely, despite the fact that I had always been busy avoiding him.

Yurtha stood still with an openly annoyed expression on his face.

"She will no longer be the maid of the Marquis Evantes."

"What are you talking about?"

"This person is-"

No!

I slapped Yurtha on the lips before he could utter a word. No matter how hard it was, the sound rang in the air.

At that moment, the two men were speechless.

"-What are you doing?"

Argen, who had been taking the situation seriously, looked at me with a faint expression.

That's right, I don't know either. But can you help me?

If Argen saves me here, I was willing to be his bedroom attendant for the rest of my life.

Of course, only for cleaning.

I gave Argen a desperate look.

Argen stated exactly what I wanted; perhaps he noticed my gaze.

"Anyway, leave her behind. Young Master Herthas."

"I don't want to."

"You're talking nonsense against my maid. When you have lust, crawl to the entertainment district. Don't do dirty things in my Evantes."

Argen's words, which harshly criticize Yurtha couldn't be more pleasing.

"It seems that the Marquis Evantes doesn't know."

"Marquis! I think Count's Young Master is definitely drunk!"

"Nunim, what are you-"

Before Yurtha brought up the words, I first fired the first punch.