Chapter 34

The head maid rubbed her tired eyes. She hadn't been too tired until the Marquis brought the monster into the house.

The maids shouted at each other because they didn't want to be assigned the duty of serving the monster's meal.

Still, until 'before', everyone followed her words without much reason.

Until the monster escapes.

Other than Ella, all those who were in charge of the monster-related duty were dragged away.

When the maids who watched the scene united and refused to serve the monster mean, the head maid scolded them.

However, the life-and-death maids didn't back down even though they were usually afraid of the head maid.

There's something scarier than her right behind them.

The head maid was forced to step down when the maid didn't move.

So she chose Rosie.

Isn't one better than many?

'...And I feel strangely bad.'

The head maid swept the railing and glanced down at Rosie, who was busy moving downstairs.

It was that child who drove out her favorite maid, Marie.

Of course, Marie committed a crime, but-.

"Head maid."

A shadow fell behind the head maid, who quietly watched Rosie.

The head maid looked back in surprise like a child caught committing a crime.

"You..."

It was the person who called the head maid several times.

Probably because he was the aide who followed the guest of this mansion, Yurtha Herthas.

Was his name Asher?

"What's the matter?"

"I just wanted to talk to you for a moment."

There seems to be something to secretly whispering within.

"It'll only take a moment. Do you have time?"

The head maid was not unfamiliar with this moment.

It was because the guests who came to the mansion sometimes gave money and ran errands.

So she gladly nodded her head and followed the man.

She shouldn't have done that, but-.

"-What did you just say?"

The maid, who followed the man, was somewhat surprised to hear what the man had to say to her.

"Isn't there a maid named Rosie working in this mansion? I'd like you to help me in getting her kicked out of this mansion."

*****

Tok, tok, tok.

A gentle finger patted the table leisurely.

"So what you mean is this is how Nunim has been doing."

Yurtha was interested in reading the documents delivered to him.

The time Rosie got a job here and worked as a maid was in it.

Yurtha narrowed his forehead. This is because the mealtime with Argen came to mind.

Currently, the mine development priority they are talking about is in Yurtha's hands.

As long as the finance officer, Argen, approves, the goal is now fully achieved.