Chapter 63

What are you biting right now-?

Feeling ominous, I raised my hand and covered his mouth.

"No biting."

"I told you to pretend to be crazy, not to be a crazy dog."

Richard closed his mouth to me and lowered the corners of his eyes like a pitiful dog.

I almost fell over when I saw the shiny face that gave off a sad atmosphere instantly.

"Don't pretend to be pretty."

"I must be pretty in your eyes, maid. It's a relief."

"No, just don't say it. Don't open your mouth."

Richard's eyes curled round. Seeing the beautifully curved eyes, I instinctively raised my hand to cover his eyes.

"...No face."

That punk's face is the biggest problem.

Richards chuckled at what was funny.

He looked like he was trying not to laugh, but he was shaking from laughing so hard!

'Are you really sick?'

I have a reasonable doubt as to whether the opaque liquid Argen gave him has finally finished its effectiveness.

When we first met, he seemed tired.

"Anyway, do it properly-"

"Yes, maid."

Richard raised his hand and put his fingers over the back of my hand that covered his mouth.

He especially liked to put his fingers in my hands. Does he like this kind of contact?

I was thinking about it when he pressed the back of my hand.

I clearly felt Richard's soft and damp lips on my palm. My body is stiff.

Richard slowly let go of my hand.

"I will try my best."

Then he gives a charming smile.

"Call the gatekeeper, maid."

"...gatekeeper?"

"To be exact, tell him I'm weird."

Richard smiled softly and said.

"Don't you tell me to do it properly?"

*****

What happened this morning spread rumors throughout the mansion. Rumor has it that the monster is crazy.

Those who witnessed the dizzying situation in which the monster rushed to the gatekeeper and the exclusive maid with a violent gesture as if to cut off the restraint were surprised and focused on delivering the words.

"Rosie, are you okay?"

"Oh my..."

The maids around me were worried about me.

The maids who secretly complained that I was lucky enough to do an easy job shut their mouths.

"I'm fine. Thank you for your concern."

Despite my brave response, I didn't forget to shiver my body as if I was terrified of the situation.

The maids expressed their pity for me.

Aside from that, the excited maids will start talking here and there.

That's how three nights went by.