Chapter 72

<Ehem. Excuse me, Young Master, we're in a very dangerous situation right now, aren't we?>

<Anyway, it's your fault that this happened, so you'll have to give me some time. I'll call someone right away.>

Dylan remembered what had happened that day.

'It must have been Rose's voice-'

Is it a similar voice?

It's already been two years since he heard her voice, so his memory is hazy.

And Rose didn't sound like that when Dylan thinks of her. She was different enough to feel like a completely different person.

It seems that her personality is completely different-.

The Rose that Dylan knows was very emotional.

One day she laughed, one day she cried.

But she didn't seem like the maid who worked here. He has heard that she is bright and has no shady spots-.

But-.

Although they are different, there are many similarities.

So, he wondered if Yurtha was really interested in the maid, but he couldn't believe that there was someone like her.

'I thought she was avoiding me because Yurtha ordered her-'

It doesn't even seem like that.

Come to think of it, did they say the maid's name was Rosie?

Dylan recalled his faint memories.

When was it?

******

"Am I weird?"

He was sitting on the grass with nothing to do, Rose at that time was picking flowers.

It seemed crazy to her that grass had stained her white clothes.

Dylan sighed and threw the robe beside her.

"Sit down on it. If father finds out that there is grass in it, he will scold you for not acting like a noble lady. You are bothered by that."

"It is already late. Even if you give it after staining-"

Rose focused on picking flowers as if she were not interested in Dylan's coat.

Dylan asked her, sitting by Rose's side.

"So."

"So, what do you mean?"

"You said you were weird. I think something's strange."

"Um, so-"

Rose opened her mouth as if she had thought of something while she was thinking about what to say.

"Sometimes I feel like I'm not me."

"-What does that feel like?"

"I'm not sure maybe because you have one name, but I have several names."

Dylan counted her names using Rose's words.

"Three. Right?"

"That's right. I have three names."

"My father gave you the name you have now."

"Is it because I have three names, or is it my problem? Sometimes I don't feel like I am me. I just feel like I shouldn't be here."

With a casual smile, she shared a pretty complicated thought.

She wasn't pretending to be calm. It was something she had already gotten used to.