Chapter 42

The news that I had become an exclusive maid spread well and everyone looked at me with pity.

“Rosie, stay strong.”

“Rosie is smart, so you’ll do well.”

The maid around me gave me comfort.

I couldn’t say thank you, so I smiled awkwardly, but the head maid appeared.

The maids who knew me and the head maid shuddered and stepped back.

They were worried that she would do something for no reason because they were seen together in front of the head maid who hated me.

“Rosie, do you have time?”

However, contrary to what the maids expected, the head maid called me softly.

I felt sorry for the head maid’s mouth shaking slightly.

“Of course, head maid.”

The maids suddenly looked strangely between the head maid and me, but I waved at them and followed her.

The head maid was aware of her surroundings, so she went into a place with as few people as possible.

The head maid stopped walking in a place where no one was there.

The head maid, who was looking around, sighed as she couldn’t open her mouth hastily.

“Rosie, if you just give me this… It’s supposed to be a secret, right?”

“Are you talking about embezzlement?”

The head maid bit her lips as if in embarrassment at my direct remark.

“I’m not lying about this.”

“…Okay, thank you.”

The head maid gave me a map with trembling hands.

The map given to me by the head maid showed a location where I could create a fake identity.

When I heard from Lena that the head maid was planning to run away from this place by creating a fake identity, interest began to arise.

Instead of overlooking her mistakes, they reached a smooth agreement by telling each other where to create a fake identity.

‘I might need it when I run away later.’

I don’t know if I’ll use this or not, but I’ll find out in the future.