Chapter 47

In order to enter Marquis Evantes as the servant, he had to undergo thorough verification.

Sometimes it is exceptional, but Marquis Evantes mainly selected the servants based on letters of recommendation.

However, Philip didn’t belong in either case.

It is true that he came into the mansion with a letter of recommendation, but—.

Philip actually forged his identity.

His name was something other than Philip.

Before entering this place, he was a criminal, and the world was cruel to live as a criminal.

So he stole other people’s identities.

So, he pretended to be Philip and entered this mansion. Until then, he thought he was lucky—.

He was summoned to the Young Master Yurtha from that day forward.

“I ordered the head maid to pick you up.”

That was his first word.

Philip was perplexed. Why the hell?

Yurtha smiled as if he understood his question and recited the sins Philip had done so far.

At that moment, Philip experienced exactly what it was to be distracted.

Is he going to be dragged away now?

—No. If so, he should have done it sooner.

Philip pretended to be calm and opened his trembling mouth.

“That’s why the Young Master chose me.”

Obviously, the interest has something to do with him.

It’s also a secret.

“Is it because it’s fraud?”

It was a fraud, but it was another crime.

Of course, that’s not what’s important now.

After making threats, Yurtha began to convince Philip.

“If you do what I tell you to do, I’ll pay you accordingly. I think it’s better than being taken back to prison for impersonating someone. What do you think?”

He had no choice.

Phillip decided to think positively.

Because if he succeeds, the pay he gets is huge.

And it’s not like he’s only done such a dangerous thing once or twice.

“No one’s here.”

The first thing Philip did after receiving the money from Yurtha was to convince the gatekeeper.

Yurtha looked down on Philip and tried to bribe the gatekeeper, but Philip didn’t like to share such a dangerous thing with others.

If even only one person betrays, he’ll be in danger.

Yurtha could easily escape to his position, but not Philip.

And most of all, he wants to show Yurtha his abilities.

So tricking the ignorant gatekeeper, he managed to hide in the basement.

‘There’s really no one here.’

Dark vision.

It was just right to set fire. The arsonist will be driven to the gatekeeper.

He kept in mind the possibility that the monster would refuse, and he spilled some oil on his way into the basement to meet the monster.

Philip dropped the candle he was holding.