Chapter 33

I don't want to go in.

I was standing in front of Argen's door blankly.

After a day's work, I was only thinking of taking a break, but I was brought here when Argen called me.

I grabbed my pink hair.

-Should I dye my hair red?

Like that, I stood in front of Argen's door for 10 minutes without being able to do anything.

"Are you not going to go in?"

The knight standing in front of the door to guard Argen's room looked at me.

"I have to go in."

"...Then hurry."

"But in 5 minutes."

"...."

It's been a while since I felt this kind of nervousness. It reminds me of the days when I couldn't enter my house with my report card-.

I was trying to recall those days, but suddenly my head became blurry as if it were foggy.

-What did I do in those days?

"It's been 5 minutes."

"Ah-"

The knight who was guarding the door now gave me a look to go in.

"Then, 5 more minutes-"

"...."

I was standing looking at the knight for no reason, and the door suddenly opened.

I saw the knight with betrayed eyes. Why do you open the door however you want?

The knight says, 'No it's not me.'

The knight was sweating and blinking as if to look over there.

I tried hard to turn my stiff neck forward.

"...."

Argen with a frown on his forehead was standing there.

"You're not coming in, what are you doing there?"

Argen's head tilted slightly and his golden hair fell down.

It was a beautiful face, but when I saw him, I couldn't just admire his beauty.

The low, sunken green eyes looked unhappy, and I took a stiff posture.

I can't go against Argen's will-.

"I was organizing myself outside."

"You were organizing yourself? I think you've been standing in front of the door for a very long time."

"...."

"Didn't you stay outside for a long time because you liked my knight?"

"...Yes?"

"That's not true, Marquis!"

I wondered what kind of bullshit that was, but the knight was serious and denied it.

I was just tricking the knight for no reason. I feel like I've been dumped even before I confess.

"I'm kidding, but how can you be so stiff? Why don't you laugh a little?"

"Hahaha-"

The knight, who had been standing stiff all the time, laughed hard as if he had heard a very funny joke. Social life is not easy.

Seeing the knight smiling hard, I followed Argen inside.

Argen sat down on the chair next to the table. He crossed one of his legs and leaned his body back and sat boredly, raising his chin and looking at me.