Chapter 65

Bang.

The iron door closed in front of me.

Things got messed up again.

I looked at the iron door in vain.

They took Richard to the annex where the construction was completed this morning. It happened so suddenly that I stood blankly in front of the iron door.

I didn't expect him to make 'it' already.

Argen, you crazy bastard.

Argen made a "punishment room" as if he planned to keep Richard in line.

'I didn't care because it came out later in the original story-'

Perhaps because of Richard's frequent escape, he brought the case forward.

Argen, who came with his knights early in the morning, dragged Richard to the punishment room, where he punished him for his recent rampage.

<For a crazy bastard, punishment is medicine>

<Even if your body hurts, if you keep moving, you can break your mind.>

Leaving a line like a punishment.

As Argen said, the punishment room is a room that makes people suffer mentally.

There was a spell hanging in the room. It brings up a person's trauma over and over again and makes it worse.

I know that Richard is mentally strong, but-.

Can he stand it?

He endures it well in the original story, so won't it go well this time too?

I'm worried.

Besides, I was the one who told him to pretend to be crazy- I'm going crazy.

Things have already gone wrong twice before my eyes.

And come to think of it-.

<I'm sorry I won't be able to see the maid soon.>

Richard said that.

Did he expect this situation? It's as if he knew beforehand of the existence of the punishment room-.

Richard's spy worked in the annex, so his spy might have noticed.

But Richard had no way of knowing unless the spy told him about it.

'How did the spy get the news to Richard?'

Perhaps Richard had already guessed that he could enter the punishment room.

...He knows, but he has to act like he's crazy to fool Argen.

I looked at the iron door.

To be precise to Richard, who must be suffering beyond the iron door.

I wanted to ask if he was right. But this place was guarded by gatekeepers.

"Rosie, didn't you hear the news that you don't have to come for a while?"

This voice-.

I sighed and turned back to the man.

"It's been a while, Eric-ssi."

"Why don't you pretend to be happy to see me?"

"It's nice to see you."

Eric's eyebrows wriggled when I answered with no sincerity.

"Why are you still standing here? You must have grown quite attached to being the monster's exclusive maid, haven't you?"