Chapter 29

"Marquis, I have something to tell you."

Argen had work outside today, so he went out in the morning and came into the mansion late in the afternoon.

That's why he belatedly heard the commotion that took place inside the mansion.

Richard, who he personally locked underground, broke the magic restraint and ran away.

Argen's expression crumpled when he heard that.

"So what happened?"

Argen's nervous question drew a smile on the face of the butler, who was continuing to explain the situation.

"Don't worry, Marquis."

"Why?"

"He'd been locked up again."

At the butler's brief reply, Argen had doubts.

Was there anyone in this mansion who could capture Richard, who had escaped after breaking the magic restraint?

As if he knew his question well, the butler spoke again.

"Herthas' Young Master visited the mansion today."

"So?"

"Young Master Yurtha actively cooperated in overpowering and locking him up."

"Young Master Yurtha? Why?"

Now that he thinks about it, he doesn't know why Yurtha Herthas fired up when the monster ran away, but the butler decided to think those good things were good.

This is because he inferred that he would have done such an action to look good to Argen.

It was a well-known fact that Herthas' first son Dylan and second son Yurtha were fighting each other fiercely for the title of head of the family.

So it's not beneficial for Yurtha Herthas to line up with Argen.

"Well. I don't know his heart well, but it's not for the Marquis to worry about."

Strangely, his master gave a displeased expression.

A strange smile formed on the corner of Argen's lips, who had been silent for a while.

"Yeah. He helped us, so we should treat him."

There was a strange light in Argen's green eyes.

"Prepare dinner."

"I understand."

*****

"...Rosie, are you upset?"

Emily carefully opened her mouth when she saw me not coming out of the blanket for a long time.

"Emily, did our love cool down?"

At my blunt words, Emily blinked as if she were wondering what it meant.

"What are you talking about, Rosie? You know how much I like you!"

"Then why didn't you back when you leave me? Are you no longer in need of me?"

"R, Rosie! There's no way!"

She wouldn't know how frightened I was to be left alone in the maze garden.

With the maniac male lead and the sub-male lead-.

When I remembered that time again, my whole body became shivering on its own.

'I got you.'

As soon as Richard grabbed my shoulder, his other arm wrapped around my waist.