Chapter 70

I twisted my back and tried to get out of his arms, but Dylan wouldn't let me go.

I can't help it.

I'm sorry, but I'm a little busy right now.

"...Hey, what are you doing...!"

I leaned back into Dylan's arms. I could feel Dylan's body stiff.

I took a breath and clenched my fists.

I'm sorry, really. I'm a little busy.

Puk!

As soon as Dylan was distracted, I hit his stomach.

"Ugh."

Dylan let out a terrifying groan, and the strength in his arms that grabbed my waist naturally loosened.

I slipped out of his arms, saying sorry to him in my head, and tried to run away, but-.

"...."

"...Where are you going?"

Dylan grabbed my stomach and held my hand with his other hand.

Let go of me! I don't have time to play with you!

It was then.

"...What is that?"

Dylan looked up the stairs and murmured blankly.

I followed him and turned my eyes.

-Richard, who lost his reason on the stairs, was coming down threateningly.

To be honest, it was a bit scary.

-There really is nothing I can do about it.

I raised my hand to cover Dylan's eyes.

"...What are you doing?"

Dylan tried to take my hand away, but I held his eyes tightly as if to dig it out.

"Ehem. Hey, Young Master, we're in a very dangerous situation right now, aren't we?"

"A dangerous situation?"

"Anyway, it's your fault that it happened this way, so you need to give me some time. I will call someone right away."

"What?"

I removed the hand that was covering Dylan's eyes and pushed his back.

"What are you-"

"Don't let him escape. It would be better if you let him figure things out on his own. Just wait for a moment!"

I just ran.

If Dylan hadn't caught me in the first place, I would have arrived to call someone by now.

What a pity.

However, as soon as I left the annex, I saw Yurtha rushing toward me from afar. What are you doing again!

"Nunim, are you okay?"

"...Oh, no. You're just in time. You should go to the annex right now."

"Yes?"

"Hurry!"

I slapped Yurtha's back fairly as I pushed Dylan's back.

"Go and try to stop him if you can!"

Yurtha, unable to understand what I was saying, stood still for a while, but his expression changed as soon as he felt a strange air current in the annex.

I left Yurta behind and ran to the main building. I was out of breath.

It just so happened that there was Argen.