Chapter 32

What do you mean to go to give Richard a meal?

I remembered the last time I saw Richard.

'You...'

The face that looked at me with a bewildered expression was engraved in my mind and didn't leave.

His blue eyes trembled slightly.

'What did you do to me...'

That's what he said for sure.

I didn't even do anything.

It wasn't just one or two strange things that he just collapsed suddenly.

'Is it really what I did?'

He tried to kidnap me. And then I did something to him, and suddenly Richard collapsed, so his escape seems to have failed.

That's why he was a nasty person I never wanted to meet.

'Still, I thought he was a better guy...'

I already knew that he was out of his mind after reading the original work, but I didn't know he would do such a crazy thing in the middle of the day.

That's also about kidnapping me.

The guilt felt by Richard was secretly washed away coldly.

He does that for his own gain, too. So there's no reason why I can't be cool to live as I am.

And it seems that I almost won the position as an exclusive maid.

Under these circumstances, the maids extremely refused to be on turn for Richard's meal, so they all blamed the situation on me and used me as a scapegoat.

'I really want to run away...'

I wanted to run away like this, but if I ran outside, Yurtha would be the problem.

Yurtha is also transcendent, so I know the effect I have on him.

'How can I run away from him?'

This is the Marquis of Evantes. I also have to look at Argen's eyes, so I can't act hastily. But if I go out-.

I can only sigh.

...Should I do what I have to do first and then think about it?

What should be prioritized right now is the immediate situation rather than running away.

Let's keep a close eye on Richard, as I did all this time. He can't run away-.

Ah, my eyes are sweating.

When the gatekeeper saw me coming in with a meal, he opened the door as if he had waited.

But I didn't go in right away and looked at the gatekeeper for a long time.

"What's wrong with you?"

"...it's nothing."

It's not the gatekeeper I've seen so far, but a different person. As expected, was the previous gatekeeper replaced? Like Ella?

Then, why didn't Argen just leave me alone?

"Aren't you going in?"

When I didn't move, the gatekeeper was puzzled.

"Of course, I have to go in."

Please, I hope this gatekeeper lasts a long time.

It looked somewhat similar to my situation, so my eyes moved.

Trrrrk! Trrrk!

As soon as the door was opened, a sharp sound of metal rubbing against each other was heard.