Part 3 **edited**

Carter p.o.v

I went back to my room and took a nap, a relatively short one. i was woken up by the sound if shuffling in the room i sleep in. i don't even call it my room. because its not. It is practically completely Stacy's room. she hogs it. i get the corner of the room where my bed it and the wall where my dresser is against the wall. that wall, and my wall is where i hang all my posters up. (i have alot of posters. i ask for new poster on my birthday each year. Miss Amy, our head mistress, normally buys me a couple for my birthday.)

i hear more shuffling and decide to my open my eyes. its Miss Amy packing all my cloths into my bag,

"what are you doing?" i yawn, I flicker my eyes adjusting them to the light.

"you are leaving, pack your deodorant and stuff like that in that little drawstring bag." she points to a drawstring bag that is a dark blue with green letters "ADIDAS"

swinging my legs over the edge of my bed, i reach to the bottom shelf of my little nightstand and grab my deodorant and perfume, shoving it into the bag. i also grab my hair brush and put it into the bag as well. i walk across the hall to the bathroom and grab the took brush from my locker.

each girl gets there own locker in there bathroom that is on there hall, there are seven halls. each bathroom has about 35 to 40 lockers but each hall has only about 25 to 30 girls. this is a relatively small orphanage.

after put my combination into my lock, i pull the lock down and open my locker. i have a light green robe, a couple of face cloths, my face wash, my shampoo and condition and my body wash. i throw my robe over my shoulder, and i shove all the showering stuff under my arm and my toothbrush in my hand on that same arm. with my other hand i put my lock back on the locker, lock it, and close my locker walking back into the room.

i toss my robe on the bed and Miss Amy shoves it into my suitcase, i shove put all my bathroom supplies into the drawstring bag, then put it onto my back. Miss Amy pulls the handel of my suitcase up.

"Ready?" she smiles "to meet your new family?"

"ready as i will ever be." i smile back. i am finally leaving this place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry for the short chapter. i just felt like that was a good spot to end it