Part 4 *edited*

Carter p.o.v

Miss Amy and I walked down stairs to the lobby. my hands are sweaty and my mouth is dry. I'm really nervous. What if they don't like me? wait, if they didn't like me, he wouldn't have picked me. But there could have been a mistake.

Miss Amy opens the door from the hallway that leads to the lobby. I walk in And she follows behind me, closing the door.

I see Jerome standing with his hands in his pocket with a surprised look on his face.

"I knew it, you have the wrong girl Miss Amy." i start to turn back towards the door. I knew it was too good to be true.

"no no no, I have the right girl, carter turn around."

I turn around, and I turn around right into Jerome's arms. I'm shocked for a moment.

"she's perfect." He whispers. I then slowly and shyly hug him back.

"uh..." I stammer.

"oh sorry." he un-hugs me. "I'm Jerome Aceti, I just adopted you-"

I interrupt him "ob-vious-ly" I say sounding like snap me from Harry Potter. ((RIP Alan rickman))

he continues "-you ready to go home?"

I think for a few seconds "yeah, hold on-" I then whisper some thing in to Miss Amy's ear.

"okay?" she questions but then walks into her office which is on our right.

"Jerome, I have a plan. but you can't be mad, or judge me okay?" I am probably about to blow it with him. after this he's gonna be like 'NOPE! DONT WANT YOU!'

"okay, I don't judge. I'm not like that." he smiles.

a moment later Stacy walks into the lobby. she stands there leaning on one foot with the other one pointed out. she has her arms crossed across her chest and she is chomping on a Piece of gum.

"Stacy come here." i ask.

she groans then walks towards me.

"what do you want Chast-" I interrupt her by punching her in the face causing her to go off balance and her falling to the floor.

a little bit of blood starts to trickle out of her nose. I hold my fist, because she is so hard header that when I punched her it hurt, she soon gets up and slaps me across the face and pushes me. it didn't hurt much, just stung a little.

I then spring after her. but befor I get to her Jerome grabs me from behind and is trying to hold me back. Miss Amy grabs hold of Stacy.

I am trying to get loss of his grip but I eventually do because Jeromes hands slip.

I charge at her and push her to the ground,sitting on top of her I start punching her face.

"CARTER!" Miss any yells but we both ignore her. stacy is Trying to scratch and kick me but she doesn't. "GIRLS!" Miss Amy shouts. "Stacy go back to your room, NOW!"

she wiped the blood away from her nose and the some that Got on her lip with the sleeve of her shirt.

"gladly, don't want to breath the same air as you anyway." she spats.

I roll my eyes.

Jerome has a socked look on his face. my eyes is still a purple,blue,greenish yellow from when she punched me earlier and it hurts more from what just happens.

I am surprised Miss Amy didn't notice it while we were packing. but whatever.

"you guys can go home now." Miss Amy says out of breath.

"okay....By Miss Amy." I hug her. she has been the only parent figure I've had in my hole life. I'm gonna miss her.

"by carter, now go, before I cry." she sniffles with a little chuckle.

"okay." I wave.

"thank you so much for everything" Jerome said to her.

she just nods, probably too choked up to say anything. I grab my suitcase from her and wave one last time.

Jerome leads me out of the doors and out to the parking lot to find his his navy-blue mustang.

he pops the trunk and takes both my bags and puts them in there. I get into the front passenger seat and he gets into the drivers seat. we both put our seat belts on, he starts the car and we drive off.

the car ride was quiet.

about 25 minutes later we pull up to a large house. he pulls the car in the drive way In front of the garage next to a yellow Camaro with black strips on the front.

stepping out of the car, Jerome is already out and has both of my bags,

"thank you but you didn't-" he interrupts me.

"no it's fine, your new,it's my pleasure" he smiles at me. we walk up the steps and up to a large door. Jerome opens it.

"WHERE MY BENJ AT?" he says loudly with a laugh.

then, loud Mitch comes storming down the stairs that are to the right of the door, like a heard of elephants.

I am freaking out right now. I start squealing (being the fan girl that I am) Mitch puts his hands under my arms and throws me over his shoulder.

"SHES ALL MINE NOW!!" he yells at Jerome and runs to another room in the house. His hands are on my waist holding me up on his shoulder. the tips of his fingers are touching just a little bit of skin under my shirt. goose bumps trickle up my arms.

I blush.

"NU UH! she's my sister!" Jerome yells, Mitch puts me down and stands I front of me.

"but buddy! she's so little and cute" he begs Jerome.

i blush at his comments.

"I am not little!" I jump up to see if I could be as tall as mitch. nope.

I am about 5 foot 6 inches tall. I have brunette hair. my eyes are green and I weigh about 110 pounds. so I'm not that cute.

Jerome gives him a strange look.

"fine" Mitch gives in "ill share." he turns around.

"I'm Mitch but judging by your expression right now, you already know that." he playful winks with a smirk

"yeah," I brush the hair out of my eyes "my name is Carter, Carter Chaston."

"it is a pleasure to meet you Carter." he hugs me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this one is kind long but I think it's okay I don't know. vote for this story if this story made you laugh, smile or get the feels. :)

~Katie