Part 14 *edited*

Carter p.o.v

Mitch is laying next to me. his arms wrapped around my waist. his face is partly buried in my pillows and partly buried in my hair.

"Not one of these dreams again" I whisper. "wake up Carter stop doing this to your self." I lift my head up and look at Mitch he holds me tighter at my movement. His hair is sticking up in all directions. I move my arm out from his grasp and intertwine my fingers with his hair.

This dream is worse than the other ones because it is more perfect than the other ones. i lay my head back down on the pillow and sigh.

"Maybe if I go back to sleep I will wake up and this dream will be over." I think to my self.

"It's real." I here Mitch whisper.

"No it's not." I sigh "This is a dream and your a dream. you are not really holding me like I wish you were. this is just another dream that my head is playing tricks on me." I close my eyes. he holds me tighter. God why won't this stop?

"No its not a dream I promise." he lets go of me and sits up "I'm here this is really me." he pats his arms and shoulders "I am solid. I am here snuggling with the most beautiful girl on earth." he takes my hand and kisses each of my knuckles.

"How did you get in here last night." I say with tears in my eyes.

"Well after you told me about your dreams and went off to bed, about 5 minutes later I walked upstairs and sat on the floor next to your door. listening to you cry. and I wanted to run in here and hold you. but I stopped my self. I don't know why but I just did. then once I heard your cries and sobs stop I came in here and held you." he sits up putting his feet over the side of my bed.

I get out of my bed and walk in front of him. "So your telling me, that it hurt you when I cried, so you came in my room, cuddled with me all night,and held me tighter when I'm trying to move away, but you still say you don't have feelings for me." I felt kind of bitchy for saying that and after I said that I immediately felt guilty.

He looks up at me. "Carter-" he pauses "I never said I didn't have feelings for you. I guess that I have just been trying to deny them." he stands up in front of me. now I have to look up at him because he is about 5 inches taller than I am.

"Wha-" before I got to say anything he slips one arm around my waist, cups my cheek and presses his lips against mine.

(The End)