part 6 *edited*

Mitch p.o.v

the movie had just ended and Carter is asleep on my shoulder. Jerome is passed out, drooling onto the couch pillow. I chuckle ever so quietly. I start to move my arm, out from around Carter but she just cuddles up to me more, she wraps her arms around my waist and holds it tighter. awe she is so cute but she's my best friends little sister and plus, I'm 17 and she's 16 but that's not weird, right?

I decide to pick Carter up, bridal style, so she is still comfortable but still sleeping. I walk quietly up the stairs and Into her bedroom. her suitcase is sitting on top of the bed. but it's open. I didnt mean to snoop but I saw at the top there was a "Merome" T-shirt and a black and red checkered hoodie that is signed by yours truly, myself. i should remember her. i would remember a face as beautiful as hers.

"wow she must be a fan" I smile and whisper quietly to my self. "thank you." I kiss her forehead. using her foot that is limp and hanging from my arm I try to push the blanket away. it doesn't work.

"well I could cuddle her to keep her warm." I think to my self "MITCH!" I then scold my self in my head.

I then here Jerome walk into the room.

"I will help you." he whispers. pushing the blankets to the side. I lean down to put Carter down but her arms are still around my neck, but it's only a very loose grip. I set her down with her arms still around my neck, and move them lightly once my hands are free.

I stand up straight "thanks Jerome"

"your welcome. lets go to bed. its late." Jerome says. I nod and he starts towards his room and I start towards mine.

Jerome p.o.v

Mitch puts Carter in her bed and we start to go to our rooms when I here her call my name.

"Jerome?" she says softly with a hush.

"yes my lil bacca?" I motion for Mitch to go to his room in which he does.

I walk over to her bed and sit on the edge of her bed.

"I got to tell you a secret" she whispers and motions for me to put my ear close to her.

then the next thing I know she wraps her arms around
my neck and hugs me.

"thank you, so much."

"Woah," I hug her back. "Your welcome." she tears up.

"no you don't understand, thank you so much. I loved almost everyone there, but I just feel like I deserved a family. and now I have one. thanks to you." she hugs me a bit tighter.

I am NOT an emotional person but I start to tear up too "yes you do, and I promise I will never let anything happen to you, and I know Mitch will protect you too."

Carter p.o.v

when Jerome says that he and Mitch will protect me it makes me feel good, but at the same time it makes me feel like a little kid. I am not a little kid, I am 16 years old, not a little kid. but like I said, it makes me feel good to have a protector that's a boy or should I say boys. it makes me feel like I am worth it.

"I know you wont," I have only been here for a number of hours and me and Jerome already have a close relationship, same with Mitch, Mitch and I already have a close relationship.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry for the short chapter, this was suppose to have the feels in it but I tried and I don't know, but let me know I'm the comments.

also, I am not sure I like putting more then one persons P.O.V so i don't know. let me know if you like it also in the comments.

vote?

thanks ;)

~Katie