part 5 *edited*

Carter p.o.v

Mitch starts to lead me into an empty bedroom. it is painted an aquamarine color, the carpet is a light gray. there is a queen bed straight ahead from the door, to the left is a door I assume to a closet and to the right is a desk. the desk has a little lamp and a laptop.

"I love it," I look at mitch. then instantly turn my head back.

"Jerome and I weren't sure- hey what's wrong?" he try to look at my face but I just turn farther away. he then spins to the way that I am turning and sees my face.

he places his hand under my chin and tries to lift my head up, but I push his hand away and look down.

"where's the bathroom?" my eyes roam the floor by my feet.

he doesn't say anything for a few moments "down the hall, 2 doors to the right."

"thanks." I run downstairs to try and find jerome.

"j-Jerome?" I stutter. I don't know why.

"yeah buddy?"

"it's Carter," I say following his voice into the kitchen.

"what's up?" he is chopping some carrots on a cutting board.

"nothing,where did you put my stuff?"

"over by the door, why? what's wrong? you okay?" he stops cutting the vegetables and turns towards me. I instantly look down.

"nothing." I walk over to the door, picking up my bag, swinging it over my shoulder, grabbing a Handel of my suit case, I haul it up the stairs and into my bedroom.

I lift up my suit case and put it on the for of my bed, placing my drawstring bag next to it. opening up my back pack, I pull out my make up bag.

I don't have much make up, but I have eye liner, blush, eye shadow, mascara and foundation.

walking down the hall and finding the bathroom, I walk in shutting the door behind me. I poor all of my make up bag content out across the counter.

I pick up my tube of foundation and squeeze a little bit on to my finger tip and dabbing it around my eye. trying to cover up the purple, blue, greenish, yellow color that is the black eye that I got from Stacy.

The make up doesn't do much but once I am satisfied with the way my eye is covered I put all the make up back in the bag, grab the bag and walk back to my room.

as I am leaving the bathroom I bump into mitch.

"sorry" I murmur and rush back to my room. once I am back in my room I put my make up back in my bag and I come up with a GENIUS plan.

peeking my head out of my door making sure the hallway is clear I start to creep down the hallway towards the bathroom. but not quiet to the bathroom. I stop at the first room, it's empty, no mitch. I creep along the wall to the next room. it's not empty, I see mitch.

he is sitting at a desk which is a "L" shaped and it is in the corner. his desktop computer is in the corner along with his computer chair and himself.

"Hello guys it's Mitch or bajan Canadian here-" he did his usual intro. I see his phone sitting next to him. I slowly tip toe towards him. making sure not to make any noise.

when I am finally close enough. I snatch his phone.

"HAHA I GOT YOUR PHONE!!" I shout with a laugh, grabbing his phone. Mitch takes off his head phones I'll be right back guys and starts running after me. "GIVE ME MY PHONE!" God I hope he's doing a face cam this will be perfect.I bolt down the hallway. once he catches up to me, he wraps one arm around my waist and lifts me up.

"HAHA I GOT YOU!" he laughs! i squirm "give me back my phone." he tickles my side with his free hand.

"never" I eventually squirm out of his grip and run. I run down the stairs and into the living room. Jerome is sitting on the couch. Mitch comes dashing in after me.

I click the lock bottom and I see his lock screen. his lock screen is him and Jerome shirtless, wearing shorts, and in the snow.

"OOOOOHHHHH ❤️ #merome love guys!!"

"give it back." he tries to snatch it.

"noooo" I stick my tongue out at him.

"Carter give it back, if you want a phone, you should just ask for one."

I cross my arms. this kind of made me feel bad. I look down. I hand Mitch his phone back. "I'm sorry. I was just messing around. you don't have to get me a phone."

Mitch sets his hand on my shoulder "are you sure?" I give him this look.

"yeah I'm sure." I smiled down at my feet.

"okay well how about you guys sit down and we watch a movie..... say........ American Sniper?"

I could help my self but squeal out "YES!" so I sit down next to Jerome and Mitch sits down next me me. Jerome gets up and puts the movie in the DVD player and switch the channel to the DVD player channel.

the movie starts playing. I have always wanted to see the movie but for some reason, I get really tired. I have been dozing on and off this hole movie. the next thing I know we are at the part in the movie where Chris Kyle is finally home with his wife and kids.

he wifey says "so you are going to the range today." and Chris Kyle says something along the lines of "Yeah"

next he leaves the house, then a message pops up on the screen and it says

"later that day, Chris Kyle passed away, he was shot at that range."

(A/N- if you have seen that movie -it's very sad- I am sorry if I got the ending line wrong. haven't seen it in a while. ~Katie)

I cry quietly, sniffling quietly as well. I lean my head on Mitch's shoulder.

"aww it's okay." his phone is sitting on the coffee table in front of the couch. I lean forward and click the home button to display the time.

8:15 pm

Mitch looks over at Jerome but they don't say anything, I look at Jerome, then back at Mitch. I hear Jerome whisper

"no funny business Mitch."

"okay jeez I'm not." he says putting his arm on the back of the couch. I snuggle up to him.

"can we watch another movie?" I ask sweetly.

"sure, you pick?" he walks over to a shelf of movies and starts listing them off.

"the note book-"

"nah" I say.

"shark tale-"

"uh...." I thought about it "nah"

"nemo-"

"yes!" i say cheerfully.

he puts nemo in and it starts. I only asked if we could watch a movie so that I could snuggle with Mitch. I know it's not right. but he is just so snugglable that I can't help it.

soon enough, I slowly drift off to sleep snuggled up to Mitch with his arm around me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry for any errors, I got a new phone. and ya got auto correct so know! alright everybody, I will see you all in the next update, take care! (I just stole his outro lol )

~Katie <3