part 9 *edited*

Carter p.o.v

Mitch and I started walking. we pass a few stores but none that seemed to interest me. then we came across a hot topic. we walked in and looked around for a bit. I eventually picked out an Eminem t-shirt, and a Heisenberg hoodie. (A/N- Heisenberg is from breaking bad, he is the old guy LOL) as we were paying a girl came up to Mitch. she looked about my age and she was practically drooling over him. she kept touching his arms and shoulders as she talked to him. I immediately got defensive. i have no clue why, but i could not resist the urge to punch her in her face.

"hey, back up, turn around, and walk away." I made motions with my finger then pointed right in her face.

"yea- like that's gonna happen" she rolled her eyes.

I glare at her, then lacing my fingers with Mitch's. "try me, I dare you." I growled. glaring at her, ready to reach across Mitch and punch her as she stood before us, not caring about the consequences i would probably pay for later. she had a shocked look on her face, glared at me once again, and then finally walked away. the second that she walked away I let go of Mitchell's hand. I didn't want to. but I didn't want him to think I was clingy or obsessive. but I think the hole defensive thing kind of gave that away.

I blush in embarrassment.

~Mitch p.o.v~

woah. I had never seen her so protective. it was cute and I kind of liked it. but the thing that got me was, she held my hand, and right after the chick who was WAY too touchy with me walked away, Carter let go of my hand. I was sad but I didn't say anything because we could never date. at least...yeah we could never date. I sigh with sadness. then paying for her shirt and hoodie she wanted.

~Carter p.o.v~

after we left Hot Topic, we walked and talked some more. then we came to the "PINK" store. I liked that store. I know it is weird going from hot topic to pink, but I am just strange like that. Get over it.

I eventually picked out a few pair's of leggings, a pair of sweatpants, and 2 T-shirts. now this cost for all of this stuff together was NOT that cheep because PINK is not a cheep store. when we left I kept thanking him. wrapping my arm around his arm and leaning on him. kind of in a childish but cute way. he just kept smiling at me and saying your welcome.

after not much of walking we past a dress store. I tried not to make it too obvious but I look at the dresses on display. And one that caught my eye was a Minty-Green colored dress. it was an A-Line, Princess style dress that only had one strap. the way the fabric made the strap look, it looked like the strap twisted over your shoulder and into the back of the dress. there was a small waistband at about the waist that has small gems sown into it. it really was a gorgeous dress. but I kept on walking. I was holding the two bags that had my stuff from PINK in it and then just one bag from Hot Topic.

as I was walking I noticed Mitch wasn't beside me. he was back in front of the dress shop.

"what are you doing?" I walked back towards him. he is staring at the dress I was staring at.

"try it on." his cheekbones rise leaving a small smile across his face.

"what-" no, I can't try that dress on. I'm not a model. I don't have a good figure. I'm just short and thin.

"try on, the dress" he looks away from the dress to look at me.

~Mitch p.o.v~

I caught her staring. she was staring at a dress. but she kept walking, but I stayed to examine the dress.

God she would look gorgeous in this dress. I try to imagine her in it. I can kind of get an image.

"try it on" I smile a small smile.

"what," she stammers .

I look Dow at her "try on, the dress"

she gives me this look, like she is trying to tell me something but I don't quite know what.

she sighs "okay, but only for you." I offer to hold  the couple of bags that she is holding as we enter the dress shop. I go and sit in a chair, that is in front of a door. above the door there is a sigh that says "fitting room" so I just assumed I should sit here. Carter walks over to the receptionist lady at the counter and talks to her for a few moments then point at the dress in the window. the lady the walks around the reception desk over to Carter. measures her waist, her shoulders, her arm length, and her neck. 

the lady them walks behind the desk and into a hallway where I no longer can see her. A few moments later, she comes back with a dress that has a plastic protecter over it and is on a large hanger. she hands the dress to Carter and Carter walks Into the fitting room.

I hear shuffling for about 5 minutes. then the door opens. Carter walks out and stand on a pedestal that is a few get in front of the door and about 2 feet in front of me.

oh my gosh, I thought she was an angel. she looked soooo beautiful in this dress. the color went with her hair perfectly. I'm a guy, so I am not much for fashion but I knew this dress was perfect for her. i feel like i should take her to a ball, or some kind of fancy dance. I feel my hole world stop as i examine her figure in the beautiful gown.

I just want to hold her and slowly dance with her. having her head rest in my shoulder and then us swaying to the slow song. but that fantasy was interrupted when she asked

"w-what do y-you think?" her cheeks were light pink.

"you look, absolutely, beautiful" a late smile grew across my face as her face turn right red and she smiled looking down.