1.3

_

_

"John B, your turn. truth or dare?" Sarah asked her boyfriend tossing him the hat made out of leaves.

the seven had already finished dinner and were now just hanging out sitting around the fire talking and messing around as usual between them.

"all right, all right, truth." John B says standing up holding his arms out, "truth?" his girlfriend asked as he nodded.

"i wanna hear this." Belle looked over resting her head on JJ's lap as he ran his fingers through her slightly tangled hair.

"this is exciting." Cleo's eyes lit up looking at John B.

John B placed the hat on his head sitting down, "if you could do it all again.. what would you do different?" asked Sarah.

"uh, get the gold out before Ward did." JJ quickly says turning to his friends.

"make sure my parents didn't have to work for Ward and made sure JJ didn't get hurt." Belle says playing with her fingers looking at her friends.

"maybe hide the cross a little better." Pope says wishing he and his friends hid the cross better so Rafe Cameron wouldn't have gotten to it.

"not yell "murderer" at Ward, maybe." Kie says regretting the yelling.

"uh, steal a couple of bottles of rum before we jumped off the boat." John B says tapping his legs.

JJ turned around again facing his best friend, "yeah why didn't you do that, actually?"

"i don't know maybe 'cause i was in a fight to the death?" John B stared at his blonde friend.

"i would look both ways before crossing the street." Cleo stared at John B who pressed his lips together, "yeah, my bad. my bad."

"your turn chief." Cleo says pointing at John B.

"all right, Kie, truth or dare." he grinned at her placing the hat on her head making her playfully roll her eyes.

"truth."

"all right. um, if you could go home to your parents' house on Figure Eight this instant.. would you do it?"

all eyes were on Kie who shut her eyes and grinned shaking her head, "not a chance."

"seconded." Sarah raised her hand.

"the showers tempting though." Kie added.

"ooh, i could use a fat shower right now." John B says earning multiple laughs.

"i can smell you from here, dude." Belle looked at him making everyone start laughing even more.

"you've been super funny recently, i'm separating you two." he pointed to her and JJ.