1.13

_

_

"Bells." JJ whispered poking Belle's cheek, the girl groaned moving her head away hugging her pillow.

"B!" he shook her making her wake up, the second she opened her eyes, Belle was greeted by JJ who was smiling big at her.

"what?"

"come with me for a second." he held out his hand for her.

Belle didn't even try to argue with him, she took his hand standing up from her bed. the book that she had beside her had fallen as JJ picked it up placing it on her nightstand and led her outside. walking out of the house, JJ led her to the HMS pogue that was docked on the pier right behind her and John B's house.

helping her onto the boat, JJ passed Belle the blanket that was resting on the seat. she took it wrapping it around herself sitting down. JJ removed the ropes from the dock tossing it onto the pier quickly going to Belle's side starting the boat.

the Lively girl was used to the little adventures JJ would randomly take her on. even if it was at five in the morning. the drive to the marina was silent, neither of them said a word, they just enjoyed each others company. a couple minutes later, JJ slowly stopped getting up from the seat lowering the anchor, Belle turned to him watching him rush back sitting beside her.

"why are we here?" she asked pushing her hair back.

"remember when you told me the other day you wanted to watch the sunrise?" Belle just nodded at his words as he placed his arm around her shoulder pointing towards the sky.

"there it is." she slowly turned her head as the sun began to rise, her eyes widened at the view taking it all in.

the sky was a beautiful yellow orange with a hint of pink, the blue was slowly appearing and the moon was still out. she turned her head to JJ who was already looking at her with a smile.

"thank you for bringing me." she whispered wrapping an arm around his waist.

JJ just smiled kissing the top of her head pulling her towards him. they were only sixteen and in all the time he'd known her, he's been in love with her since the day they met.

Belle snapped out of her daydream once she saw Pope climb up the train flashing the light the Pogues who gave him a thumbs up as they started to get down from the train they were on when they heard the other trains horn and stopped everything they were doing.