1.10

_

_

Belle made her way over to JJ's house after looking for him for hours. when he didn't show up to the house last night she worried about him, wonder if he was okay and safe. slowly making her way to the backyard of his house she spotted him working on his bike. she knew something was going on the second they arrived back in OBX but she was worried about having a repeat of last time.

"hey." JJ looked up seeing her standing up straight.

"hey."

"was wondering where you were. thought you were gonna come to the house." she walked over to the stool sitting down. 

"i wanted to come here and check on some stuff." he pointed to the bike.

"wanna sleep over tonight? i'm back at the shack if you wanna stay there tonight." Belle watched JJ looking around the tools.

"think i'm gonna crash here." JJ muttered.

Belle sighed running her hands through her now semi cut hair, "Big John's alive. JB emailed us to tell us the news."

JJ stopped what he was doing looking at his girlfriend, "no way."

"said shit lots of times at the house. mom was over it." she chuckled seeing a small grin form on JJ's face.

"listen, if you don't wanna talk about what's going on you don't have to but that doesn't mean i'm not worried about you. i'm always gonna worry." she says watching him go back to the tools.

"you don't get it, Bells." he muttered under his breath.

"get what?"

"you have everything now. look at this, i'm left with this piece of shit house with fucked memories," JJ tossed the tools onto the table motioning to the house, "i got nothing."

"that's not true." Belle stood up from her seat.

"you got parents that live in Figure Eight now. you got a huge ass room there and you're own freakin' library. you don't need the cut anymore." he scoffed not turning around to face her.

"i'm not a Kook if that's what you're trying to say." she said feeling a lot of emotions run through her body.

"but you are." JJ turned around, "you're a Kook."

Belle scoffed wiping the tear off her cheek, "yeah. i'm a Kook."

JJ regretted his words, he was feeling so many things ever since he'd gotten back to OBX he didn't know what to do.