1.17

_

_

"come on! let me help." Rafe laughed reaching for Belle's notebook and history textbook.

"you're barely passing history, no!" Belle laughed pushing his hand away.

Rafe just groaned throwing himself back on the sand while Belle continued to work on her homework, "i passed my last quiz just so you know."

"because i'm the one that helped you study." she laughed setting her things aside laying on her stomach to face him.

"thanks by the way. my dad was already pissed i was failing that class." he turned his head to her as she smiled at him.

"you're welcome."

Rafe didn't exactly know what he liked about Belle, actually that was a lie, he liked everything about her. whenever he saw her around the island she was always helping someone, always smiling and laughing, he liked that she was always nice to everyone and did her best to help out everyone.

he could hear her talk and laugh all day, could listen to every story she talks about and talk about the book she would bring whenever they spent time together.

that's what made Rafe Cameron fall for Belle Lively. 

being around her and listening to her go on and on about all the books she reads and spending time with her.

__

"okay, why do we always have to drive very fast when you two pick me up?" Belle asks from the back of the twinkie sitting on the ground to John B and JJ slipping her shoes on.

after Belle left JJ's house she got home at almost five am where she got three hours asleep when John B and JJ woke her house up at eight in the morning to drag her out of the house to go somewhere which Belle wasn't really paying attention to when JJ had repeatedly asked his best friend what his plan was.

"did you forget i'm the one that taught you how to drive?" John B turned his head to Belle who just glared at him.

"yeah and how did that turn out? not even three seconds later Shoupe stops us and tells you to find me a smaller car to drive." she sat up moving in between them to look at the map JJ was holding.

"okay so, walk me through it one more time," JJ asks turning to look at Belle then the map then at her again, "i've been looking for that shirt.

Belle looked at the oversized t-shirt she cut up and smiled, "mine now."

"stop flirting. okay, right there. that's where they're taking him. that's the site of the idol." John B pointed to the map.

"you pointed to just South America, you understand that, right?" JJ stared at the brunette boy.