1.11

_

_

Belle woke up to something tracing her cheek, opening her eyes she saw JJ running his finger over her cheek. smiling she turned to her side leaning into the blonde who wrapped his arms around her drawing shapes on her back.

"morning sleeping beauty." he grinned placing his lips to her cheek.

"morning." she muttered against his chest.

"ready for the day?"

Belle shook her head snuggling closer into him pulling the blanket up more. even though she spent a whole month beside him on an island she didn't want to leave his side. he didn't either, he'd do anything to spend another month in Poguelandia with Belle.

"everyones probably still asleep so we have a few hours." JJ wrapped his arms around her shutting his eyes.

"we need to catch up on sleep." Belle muttered playing with the ends of his hair.

"Belle!?" Sarah's voice was heard from outside her front door.

"maybe not," she sat up kissing JJ's cheek climbing over him rushing to her front door opening to see the blonde, "good morning."

"Bells, it's almost one in the afternoon." Sarah laughed, her eyes widened looking at the oven clock seeing she was right.

"i'm gonna go wake JJ and meet you at the chateau." Belle pointed to her room making the blonde laugh and walk back to the château.

"shit. J! it's not morning!" Belle ran into her room grabbing some clothes.

"really? thought it was." he mumbled laying on his stomach.

she grabbed a pillow from the floor throwing it at him making him jump as she ran into her bathroom to get ready for the day.

__

"when i went back to Tannyhill, Rafe was on the phone with Ward, and he just kept saying, "my thing, this is my thing." he had to be talking about the cross." Sarah tells her friends who sat around the château in silence.

"absolutely." Pope says looking at the blonde.

"and he's coming into Wilmington tonight at eight o'clock. and it's being shipped by train to Raleigh from there, this is our chance to get it back." Belle says looking at Sarah who had called her late last night telling her everything.

"you get any other information?" the Heyward boy asked his two friends.

"Sarah got the cargo number." Belle ran her fingers through her hair.