1.8

_

Belle looked around the waters and pier making sure the coast was clear from Rafe after she pushed him off the boat. she knew it wasn't really the best idea but she had to get away. especially from him. Belle made sure the boat was tied up tightly looking around again hoping the Pogues had gotten her text when she spotted someone in a blue long sleeve shirt and hat. slowly making her way off the boat she noticed the familiar walk and the blonde hair sticking out of the hat feeling her eyes water.

"J?" the blonde stopped walking turning around seeing the dark haired girl in now silk pajamas.

Belle laughed letting the tears stream down her face running over to JJ jumping in his arms. her arms and legs wrapped around his neck and waist while JJ tightly held her in his arms, one hand rested on her thigh and the other around her waist feeling his shoulder get damp from her tears.

"i thought i was never gonna see you again." she whispered.

"i got you. it's okay baby, i've got you." JJ whispered slowly setting her down cupping her face seeing the tears roll down her cheeks.

"i love you so much." she let out a breath keeping her grip on him.

"i love you." he sniffled placing his lips on hers.

laughter and squeals approached the couple as they pulled apart, Belle sniffled seeing her friends running over to her. she laughed running over to John B jumping in his arms hugging him tightly, the Routledge boy threw his arms around the girl resting his hand behind her head. Belle never thought she'd see her family again, it was all she could think about. John B smiled at the girl once pulling away when Pope pulled her into a tight hug which Kiara, Sarah and Cleo joined in on, tears still rolling down her face, Belle smiled being back with her friends.

"fuck look at us crying." Belle said earning laughs from everyone. 

"so sorry for crying. never thought we'd see your beautiful face again." Pope held the girls face making her laugh.

"i love you guys." she smiled looking at her friends.

"we love you." Kie sniffled pulling her into another hug kissing her cheek.

"let's get the hell out of here." JJ chuckled running his fingers through his girlfriends hair.

__

"yeah, so i have a couple of questions." JJ says making Belle laugh as he walked around.

"i'm listening."