1.5

_

   Belle looked around as soon as the truck came to a stop seeing a huge house that was being guarded by lots of security and even dogs. where the hell was she? her mind was going insane wondering she was and what was going on. when the truck came to a stop, Belle got off walking ahead first seeing lots of more security reaching inside taking a look at everything there was. what was this place?

"take her upstairs. the Orinoco room."

"this way." Belle snapped out of her gaze as the man grabbed her arm leading her upstairs, "up."

reaching another door, Belle looked at the man who opened it pushing her inside, "no need to push. i know how to listen believe it or not. why am i here? who are you working for?" Belle asked.

"dinner at eight. i'd clean up." the man said leaving the room shutting the door and locking.

"no, no, no." Belle raced to the door slamming her hand on it, "shit."

taking a look around the room Belle looked at the closet seeing three navy blue dresses, grabbing one she sighed tossing it onto the bed walking into the bathroom to get ready. she knew if she started now she'd get out of here faster.

__

a knock came from the door waking Belle up quickly standing up fixing the dress she had on seeing a woman open the door, "he's ready."

nodding Belle followed the woman downstairs to another room, motioning for Belle to walk in, she saw a person with their back facing her.

"uh, hi." Belle played with her bracelets as the person turned around seeing Rafe, "you're shitting me. of course it was you and Ward."

"what are you talking about? you trying to weasel in on my own deal right now? is that what's going on? what are you doing here?" Rafe asked making his way towards Belle.

"wanted a change. i don't even know why i'm fucking here, Rafe. you think i wanna be here? no!" Belle argued with him, her voice cracking from how tired she was.

"i wondered if your little reunion would cause sparks, you know. like in the past." the two looked over seeing another man.

"in the past? no, no, this never happened and it never will." Belle pointed to Rafe stepping away from him.

Rafe looked at Belle rolling his eyes looking at the man, "who are you?"

"me? i'm Carlos Singh. it's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Cameron and Ms. Lively. i do apologize for the rough tactics in bringing you here. but please, come. sit down. come now, i don't bite." Singh tells the two motioning to the chairs.

Belle secretly flipped Rafe off making her way to a chair sitting down fixing the dress.

"rough tactics. what about me?" Rafe asked following Belle.