1.7

_

"okay, so what do we do?" Belle whispered slipping her boots back on watching Rafe looking out the windows.

"pretend we're fighting. he's gonna have to come in to stop it." he turned around facing her.

"good plan." she stood up fixing her clothes, "by the way, quick question."

"what?"

"what the hell happened to your hair?" she asked, Rafe rolled his eyes running his hands over his face.

"really Bells? that's your question?" he asked.

Belle shrugged grabbing the vase on the dresser, "sorry for being curious."

"it's been hot. there now can we try to get out of here?" he looked at her, Belle grinned throwing the vase at the wall.

"get the hell away from me!" she screamed, Rafe just looked at her and smiled.

"i'm done with this shit, Belle!" Rafe yelled throwing a chair across the room.

"no! help! help!" Belle threw another vase at the door running to the bathroom dropping everything jumping into the bathtub.

Rafe followed her into the bathroom hiding behind the door while Belle laid back resting her foot out and shut her eyes.

"hey, you two! what'd you do?" the guard asked waiting a few seconds for an answer until the two heard the door unlock.

the footsteps came closer to the bathroom where Belle laid in the tub, the guard slowly approached the bathroom when Rafe slammed the door onto the guard punching him. Belle jumped up grabbing the weapon from the ground aiming it at the man on the floor.

"don't move!"

"huge mistake. you'll regret this." the guard says.

"hey, gimme the phone." Rafe grabbed the phone from the guards pocket.

Belle moved to the bed jumping onto the nightstand pulling the curtain down, "here, tie him up."

"don't make a sound, all right?" Rafe tied the man grabbing the key from his pocket leaving the room, Belle followed close behind him as he shut and locked the door.

"this way. come on." Rafe whispered leading Belle to the stairs.

"since when did you get so fast, shit man." Belle whispered keeping up with Rafe.